Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU at ECU (Apr 19th, 20th and 20th double header)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Durnin hits the first pitch not in the dirt to the warning track.

Suddenly the defensive implosion in the 2nd is looming as important
    Last edited by Cdizzle; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Haworth takes 88 right down the middle and then pops out.

​​​​I am 100% aware that I would be the absolute worst coach ever. But maybe let's adjust the plan.

Comment

They really don't like Callahan.

Snyder comes in and watches the game go by. After a series of 10 or so VERY competitive and aggressive ABs that scored us 4 runs.

Comment

If we didn't come out like scared little girls in the first 4 innings, we might've taken this one.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Always good to bring in a pinch hitter that doesn't swing the bat once an entire at bat while striking out

Comment

I know down 2 in the 9th, you're taking a strike as the leadoff guy. But that AB by DPJ was just embarrassing.

Comment

And now we finish it off like scared little girls.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Lol that's one way to end it.

Comment

Easy for me to say, but Durnin could've been HBP to bring the tying run to the plate.

Durnin called out on strikes after trying to call time. I'm actually with Durnin on this one. Norby was quick pitching before the batter was set like 60% of the time. Durnin appropriately tried to break that up and call time. Ump decided to be a douchebag.

Comment

lol wtf was that. Perfectly fitting ending.

ECU should feel pretty bad only winning this one by 2, after throwing 19 K's and not scoring anything after the 4th, oh and after getting gifted 2 runs.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        Easy for me to say, but Durnin could've been HBP to bring the tying run to the plate.

Durnin called out on strikes after trying to call time. I'm actually with Durnin on this one. Norby was quick pitching before the batter was set like 60% of the time. Durnin appropriately tried to break that up and call time. Ump decided to be a douchebag.
                        Yea he was rapid firing that whole inning

Comment

That was a terrible call to end it. Time out called and six inches outside.

Comment

I think Durnin was more in the right than the ump there. Norby was quick pitching the **** out of everyone. On the ump to let that keep happening. Even more on the ump to not allow a batter to call time when that's happening.

I'm not excusing the other 25 bad ABs on the night. But I felt like that was pretty rough.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              I think Durnin was more in the right than the ump there. Norby was quick pitching the **** out of everyone. On the ump to let that keep happening. Even more on the ump to not allow a batter to call time when that's happening.

I'm not excusing the other 25 bad ABs on the night. But I felt like that was pretty rough.
                              The ump was pointing to the pitcher it was ok to pitch the second they picked up their foot to move it into the box. Definitely was too quick all around

Comment

I wondered how he could quickl pitch like that but the ump gave the go ahead as soon as one foot was in the box. Weird to say the least.?‍♂️

Comment

Working...
                                X