No announcement yet.

WSU vs Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be upset if they overturned this but did not overturn the other. But I feel like that's what will happen.

Comment

Called safe.

So we don't lose it in the noise, kudos on execution there. Double. Moved him over. Moved him in.

Comment

That's a nice catch if he makes it in LF. But the OF is leaving a little something to me desired defensively lately.

Comment

Favors has totally fallen apart
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Favors isn't doing himself any, ummmm, favors. Needs to field his position better than that.

Comment

Are they going to bunt every at-bat now?

Comment

I would

Comment

Nice DP there to at least get some runners off the bases without giving up another run.

Comment

Miracle to get out of that

Comment

Kind of an example there of what we've been talking about generally with this team. Meltdown was in progress. Ball not caught at the fence and 3 straight bunts not fielded. That's like a 5-run inning most times in the last 15 years.

Comment

Why is Haworth at the bottom of the list of guys we give occasional ABs to?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          Why is Haworth at the bottom of the list of guys we give occasional ABs to?
                          He's earned more AB's from what we've seen. Durnin starting to get hot at the plate now too.

Comment

Back-to-back doubles! That's a great way to get a big inning started.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Kind of an example there of what we've been talking about generally with this team. Meltdown was in progress. Ball not caught at the fence and 3 straight bunts not fielded. That's like a 5-run inning most times in the last 15 years.
                              And then we bounce back offensively as well. I'm starting to believe.
                              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

One angle looked safe. Another angle looked out. Yet another looked like a tie.
                                You need yellow shaded light blockers to see it properly.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X