Former Player Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Player Tracking Thread

I'll keep updates here so that any jagoffs that are offended by reading about players that are dead to them don't have to suffer through the indignation of the updates in a game of interest thread.

My apologies.

Kung Wu, if you have the time and could move my posts (and any others you see relevant) on former players from the Games of Interest thread to this thread that would be, by me, most appreciated. If not, no big deal, I'll just copy and paste my last post and update it in a couple of weeks. Thanks!

Payton Tolle is 2-1 in 6 starts for TCU. 3.73 ERA 1.18 WHIP had a brilliant complete game shutout at OSU Friday. He's only hitting .200 and has been mostly out of the lineup since conference play.

Clark Candiotti is 1-1 in 6 starts for Arizona with a 3.82 ERA and 1.24 WHIP and 4 to 1 K/BB. Both he and Tolle aren't getting much support, but they're also playing really strong competition.

Grant Adler hasn't seen action since my last update. I feel bad for him. He got bad advice, is somewhere he didn't want to be and now isn't playing. He should transfer now back here. He's 0-1 in 4 appearances, 1 start with an ERA north of 7 and a BA over .275.

Nate Snead - Tennessee - He's 5-1 with a save in 7 appearances. 3.30 ERA 1.30 WHIP

Austin Wallace - UTA He's 0-5 in 9 appearances with a 6.59 ERA 1.83 WHIP. Hoping things get better for Austin.

Jace Minor is 1-1 in 7 appearances at OU but only 6.1 innings. 7.11 ERA 1.74 WHIP

Robert Cranz - Oklahoma State Cranzy is 0-1 with a 1.96 ERA and a microscopic .87 WHIP leading the Pokes with 11 appearances. He's been all but unhittable of late.

Austin Henry - Austin had a setback injury wise.

Parker Dillhoff - Northwest Florida College (Juco) 0-1 in 3 appearances with a 9.00 ERA, a 3.00 WHIP and 14Ks/9innings. Hasn't played since last update.

Patrick Dunn - Georgia State University 1-0 in 8 appearances with a 7.11 ERA

Matt Boyer - Pepperdine 1-3 in 5 starts, 6 total appearances, 7.71 ERA so he's improving.

Cameron Bye - Florida Gulf Coast University 1-0 in 6 appearances with a 6.35 ERA and a 2.29 WHIP

Carter Rost - Cumberland University (DII) 2-3 in 6 appearances 4.38 ERA 1.37WHIP

Position Players:

Kyte McDonald Rice has been better and the average is up to .280 Played every game in CF for the Owls.

Charlie Rogan Charlie has gotten some ABs mostly as a DH and has taken advantage as his average is now .294 and he's driven in 10 and hit his 1st homer.

David Herring He's struggling at the plate hitting .235 for a struggling ORU team. However, his .989 fielding....that alone probably makes us a game or 2 better.

Chuck Ingram is hitting .337. The Cats don't beat us without him.

Cooper Harris is hitting .158 in 6 games for Pitt State.

Jack Little is injured and will redshirt.

Hogan Shelby The freshman shortstop landed at San Jacinto (Juco) but statistics are unavailable.

Jarrett Flaggert .293 4HR and 19 RBI. 2 mound appearances with no runs allowed at Cowley.

Gage Williams Northeastern State (DII) Catching at least half the time and seems to be doing ok (stats not available).

Garrett Pennington leads NC State in hitting at .393 and is their reliable every day 1B.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Payton Tolle is 2-1 in 6 starts for TCU. 3.73 ERA 1.18 WHIP had a brilliant complete game shutout at OSU Friday. He's only hitting .200 and has been mostly out of the lineup since conference play.

Clark Candiotti is 1-1 in 6 starts for Arizona with a 3.82 ERA and 1.24 WHIP and 4 to 1 K/BB. Both he and Tolle aren't getting much support, but they're also playing really strong competition.

Grant Adler hasn't seen action since my last update. I feel bad for him. He got bad advice, is somewhere he didn't want to be and now isn't playing. He should transfer now back here. He's 0-1 in 4 appearances, 1 start with an ERA north of 7 and a BA over .275.

Nate Snead - Tennessee - He's 5-1 with a save in 7 appearances. 3.30 ERA 1.30 WHIP

Austin Wallace - UTA He's 0-5 in 9 appearances with a 6.59 ERA 1.83 WHIP. Hoping things get better for Austin.

Jace Minor is 1-1 in 7 appearances at OU but only 6.1 innings. 7.11 ERA 1.74 WHIP

Robert Cranz - Oklahoma State Cranzy is 0-1 with a 1.96 ERA and a microscopic .87 WHIP leading the Pokes with 11 appearances. He's been all but unhittable of late.

Austin Henry - Austin had a setback injury wise.

Parker Dillhoff - Northwest Florida College (Juco) 0-1 in 3 appearances with a 9.00 ERA, a 3.00 WHIP and 14Ks/9innings. Hasn't played since last update.

Patrick Dunn - Georgia State University 1-0 in 8 appearances with a 7.11 ERA

Matt Boyer - Pepperdine 1-3 in 5 starts, 6 total appearances, 7.71 ERA so he's improving.

Cameron Bye - Florida Gulf Coast University 1-0 in 6 appearances with a 6.35 ERA and a 2.29 WHIP

Carter Rost - Cumberland University (DII) 2-3 in 6 appearances 4.38 ERA 1.37WHIP

Position Players:

Kyte McDonald Rice has been better and the average is up to .280 Played every game in CF for the Owls.

Charlie Rogan Charlie has gotten some ABs mostly as a DH and has taken advantage as his average is now .294 and he's driven in 10 and hit his 1st homer.

David Herring He's struggling at the plate hitting .235 for a struggling ORU team. However, his .989 fielding....that alone probably makes us a game or 2 better.

Cooper Harris is hitting .158 in 6 games for Pitt State.

Jack Little is injured and will redshirt.

Hogan Shelby The freshman shortstop landed at San Jacinto (Juco) but statistics are unavailable.

Jarrett Flaggert .293 4HR and 19 RBI. 2 mound appearances with no runs allowed at Cowley.

Gage Williams Northeastern State (DII) Catching at least half the time and seems to be doing ok (stats not available).

Garrett Pennington leads NC State in hitting at .393 and is their reliable every day 1B.

I wish some of these guys would given the new staff a chance...can't be all of them making big NIL money...

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Just a Tolle update this week. He shut down Houston. Had a 1 hitter through 8 facing 2 above the minimum. Probably shouldn't have brought him out for the 9th as he was GASSED. 8.2, 3 hits, 2 runs, 1 walk, 1 HPB, 15Ks. Dominant.

Comment

Working...
          X