Feb 28 (Wed) 3:00 P.M.
    at Oral Roberts
    Tulsa, Okla. J.L. Johnson Stadium

Watch - Listen - Live Stats - Preview - History

Apr 17 (Wed) 6:00 P.M.
    vs Oral Roberts
    Wichita, Kan. Eck Stadium

Watch - Listen - Live Stats - Tickets - History

Last edited by Kung Wu; April 16, 2024, 06:59 AM.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Yes, drive to Tulsa.

Kidding aside, in past seasons, ORU has offered a low budget broadcast, I can't remember the details. Their athletic website doesn't have any home games available but let's dig a bit and see.

I'm interested in seeing who gets the ball Wednesday. The only pitchers who haven't seen action are Luke Agnew, Colton Vercoe, Jeremiah Arnett, Eric Fettinger, Trevor Lee & Michael Mulhollon. I can't imagine any of these getting a start except MM. This is a big kid with a talented arm, and we need that. Hope he's the guy.

Comment

Not exactly great weather forecasted in Tulsa on Wednesday. High of 45, with north winds (that would be blowing mostly out) at 15 to 30 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
        Not exactly great weather forecasted in Tulsa on Wednesday. High of 45, with north winds (that would be blowing mostly out) at 15 to 30 mph.
        Move the game to Tuesday. Travel is not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
          The current forecast for tomorrow afternoon not looking all that bad. Temps right around 50 throughout most of the game, partly sunny sky, light breeze of 6-7 mph out of the NE, gusting to 10-13 mph.

Generally, that would considered downright mild for a February game in this part of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

The current forecast for tomorrow afternoon not looking all that bad. Temps right around 50 throughout most of the game, partly sunny sky, light breeze of 6-7 mph out of the NE, gusting to 10-13 mph.

Generally, that would considered downright mild for a February game in this part of the country.
            Yep, they bumped the temps up a degree or two and lowered the wind. They have certainly played in worse conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Feb 28 (Wed) 3:00 P.M. at Oral Roberts
              Tulsa, Okla. J.L. Johnson Stadium

Listen

Live Stats

History

Is there any way to watch this game?
              Looks like the game will be available through the Summit League Network for $9.99 (per month).

The Summit League and Midco expanded their partnership with an enhanced media rights agreement that will provide fans with a direct-to-consumer branded digital network.

As I hoped, it looks like we'll see Michael Mulhollon on the bump today.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                As I hoped, it looks like we'll see Michael Mulhollon on the bump today.
                I've been wanting to see how he does under this new regime as well.

Comment

Looks like the game will be available through the Summit League Network for $9.99 (per month).
                  I have updated the original post with the new information on goshockers.com which has a "watch" link which I am sure takes you to the Summit League Network mentioned by Nostradamus above.

Comment

Midco Sports site not taking my card. Guess I won't be watching. Grr.
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Comment

Michael playing with fire early. Walk, hard line out, foul out, steal, walk, walk.

He, everyone, just can't keep working from behind. Starting pitching just have to throw more strikes. One way or the other. Not sure how long he's going to last, but not a lot longer.

Got lucky to get out of it with no damage. No score top 2.

Comment

I dunno if these guys have good enough stuff to throw over the plate and not get raked, but I'd prefer to find out before loading the bases.

Comment

Michael playing with fire early. Walk, hard line out, foul out, steal, walk, walk.

He, everyone, just can't keep working from behind. Starting pitching just have to throw more strikes. One way or the other. Not sure how long he's going to last, but not a lot longer.

Got lucky to get out of it with no damage. No score top 2.
                            Definitely not a recipe for success.

Comment

Shocks get a walk, sac fly, WP, HBP, hit & run safety squeeze and single to score 2. Dayvin Johnson stays hot...over .400 Shocks 2-0 Bottom 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X