No announcement yet.

Dalton Banwart arrested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So karma made Dalton drive into their bedroom, drunk, and almost hit their family as the slept in their bed? LakeGuy: I think that was one of the more poor posts I've read on Shockernet since I joined. Doesn't matter who the family was ... Dalton drove drunk and rammed the hell out of a house while the family was asleep and was literally feet away from their bed. I'm just glad the vehicle didn't travel further and that we aren't talking about a tragedy. I know the Banwart family and they, just like others have stated on here, are really good people and I hate that this happened ... but Dalton needs to grow up, and I'll just leave it at that. This has to be very embarrassing for everyone involved.
    Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Basically what I heard was that Dalton had been drinking a lot. He just got a new truck, wanted to show a couple guys his truck. He was going way to fast on residential roads, lost control and hit a curb and hit the house. I work with a guy who was in the truck with him when this happened. The house he hit is pretty messed up.

Comment

Working...
      X