Another Cowley signee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Cowley signee

Cowley pitcher Drew Palmer who had previoiusly signed at Oklahoma State was let go with the new staff coming on as a result of the previous coach oversigning his limit.

Now, according to his facebook which I quote below, Palmer is joining the Shocker Staff. I think its a good deal for both parties involved, Palmer and the Shockers. He is a good pitcher and will get better.

Everything happens for a reason. Today an opportunity and offer i cant pass up has been placed in front of me. Im excited to announce i will now be pitching for the Wichita State Shockers this year.

8-3, 3.63 ERA, 55K 15BB in 67 innings.

Comment

It would appear that the staff is busy shoring up the pitching after the loss of maybe our best immediate help in Blake Logan. With Peterson maybe being a bit of a project and Brummett a freshman, the addition of Palmer and Austin Sanders help give some numbers to the pitching staff of finding another starter in the rotation.

Does anyone know anything about some other 2012 pitchers being mentioned as recruited by the Shox, Dalton Viner, Dylan Pollack, and Trey Marker and how these new recruits stack up to those potential signees?

Comment

Working...
      X