National Head Coach Search Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
    I have heard that this may not be a done deal.
    Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Really?
      What I want to know.

Comment

• Don’t give me hope. I don’t want to dislike Saal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          Does KS know about the power of SN billboards?!?!*

*Not for KS himself, but if they wanted to protest this hire of it becomes official.
          “A Proud Tradition”

with pictures of Gene, Brent, Scooter and Pelf

Speaking of, maybe Brent is trying to salvage the program as we speak. I hope
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I have to get on board. I don’t understand this hire. Tha salary alone can get a better candidate than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
              Hibbs and Co are going to go make big splashes somewhere else
              I’m not even close to liking this potential hire but history and current evidence does not agree with you at all whatsoever.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m not even close to liking this potential hire but history and current evidence does not agree with you at all whatsoever.
                Hibbs coaching again seems not probable.

Comment

• Saal better vacate this hire before it’s too late if hopes to have 1 fan in the stadium next year. Makes no sense.

Comment

• If we have to pay Wash State a buyout to hire him, that would warrant a billboard.

Comment

• Trying to remain optimistic, but it’s almost impossible.

I wouldn’t take this guy even if he agreed to coach for free. If he wanted out of Wash St that bad, he should get paid next to nothing.

Maybe, maybe, maybe be ok with this if he agrees to keep Siriani, and perhaps Pelfrey. Maybe.

I just don’t get it. Better be an out of this galaxy explanation.

Comment

• Jeffrey Lutz reporting WaSU had a 5.55 ERA last year

Comment

• I’d definitely tweet and email at Saal and voice your opinions.

Never know if your voice will help or not.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Sounds like former players love the idea….

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yeah, Hibbs is 62 and Charlotte wasn’t exactly doing much his last five seasons there. Hiring him seemed to be a feel-good solution that would not have panned out.

I get that Green isn’t great, but Hibbs was not the answer and was certainly not a long-term solution.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Yeah, Hibbs is 62 and Charlotte wasn’t exactly doing much his last five seasons there. Hiring him seemed to be a feel-good solution that would not have panned out.

I get that Green isn’t great, but Hibbs was not the answer and was certainly not a long-term solution.
                                I was on board with moving on from Hibbs, for those reasons.

If Green was the only option though, I might have reconsidered.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X