Shox ranked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox ranked?

I used to follow baseball, but Butler ended that. Then Wedge didn't do anything to move the needle.

Now, apparently out of the blue, it seems that Hibbs has taken Wedge's recruits and Pelfrey's coaching and turned that into a ranked team?
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    I used to follow baseball, but Butler ended that. Then Wedge didn't do anything to move the needle.

Now, apparently out of the blue, it seems that Hibbs has taken Wedge's recruits and Pelfrey's coaching and turned that into a ranked team?
    Half True.

Wedge, Hibbs, and staff in 2020 (15 covid season games or so) and 2021 (3rd place in the AAC) showed immediate promising improvement, followed by a downward, 2022 season that was a step or two back, and was very deflating, but overall the trend line was still moving up prior to this season. This season hasn't been without some up and down trends (if we would have won some games we should have, we would be in the at large discussion). I think that next year continues to appear to be on an upward trend line.

Comment

Working...
    X