Krusty #11 is here to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krusty #11 is here to stay

When I drive by the beautiful baseball stadium and look at the championships, then pass the brand new sprawling indoor practice facility, I know that Krusty is here for as long as he wants to be. Nobody in the universe has the stones to kick out a guy responsible for all of that unless he's caught pulling a Rusty Eck.

The real value over the years in the coaching staff has been Kemnitz who is, by and large, a legitimate pitching guru. The problem is if my memory serves, he is mostly in charge of recruiting. If Brent takes over the program, how will recruiting change? And will Brent keep Jim? If Brent is handed the reigns of the program, he must hire some youth with fire and salesmanship.

Ideally Wedge would retire from pro ball by the time Krusty gives up and agree to take the Shockers back to greatness. Hooper could be hitting coach and then we could fill the pitching coach's position with a hot national name (another Shocker?).

Wouldn't this just be a glorious day?

T

...:cool:

The number is 10 Dayne Parker is #11
    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
      The number is 10 Dayne Parker is #11
      Yeah.. heh.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Working...
      X