• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Are you effing kidding me?
    Probably should check your mail.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Candy Man gets the start tonight.

WSU
        ---
        #115 RPI
        #91 ELO

Houston
        ---
        #148 RPI
        #84 ELO
        Who can take tomorrow?
        (Who can take tomorrow?)
        Dip it in a dream
        (Dip it in a dream)
        Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This some kind of desperate ploy by Houston?

Comment

I should have seen this coming. I watched some of the ECU Houston series last weekend.

Let's be honest for a minute. Houston is an old, experienced team with good players that have been around for quite awhile. They have collectively **** a gynormous brick in the non con going 13-13 against an ok (certainly not great) schedule. But they have been collectively a bunch of arrogant arses that think they are a lot better than they are for some time now, so there's that.

Anyway, they have a 2 way transfer guy that's their closer and he pitched against ECU Friday (3 and 2/3 and almost 50 pitches) and then they brought him back on Sunday for the 8th and 9th and 25 more pitches. Ok, that's a lot with 1 day rest but you give him the week off until Thursday and you're probably ok. Nope, Rice Tuesday, to close the game in the 14th, another inning and 17 more pitches. Clearly he didn't have his good stuff either. I knew he was done until Friday (at least) but I didn't give their coach enough credit for being an asswipe to think they'd make up a travel lie to get an extra day's rest.

It's only justice if we run rule them twice tomorrow.

Comment

Well perhaps the Houston coach can wear the mantle JJ and I bestowed on Dave Van Horn so instead of the Butcher of Fettville we now have the Butcher of Houston? Not the same ring to it but appropriate perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                This some kind of desperate ploy by Houston?
                Definitely a douche bag move to provide rest for his pitching staff

Comment

In past series I was just hopeful that WSU was finally turning that corning and showing some improvement to give us an indication that we were going to return to our former dominant selves.

But in this series I just want to smash the ever living hell out of a bunch of cheating pansies. I'm MOTIVATED.

SMASH THESE CHEATERS IN THE TEETH SHOX!!!

Comment

Let me guess, they can only play one today because one of the assistant managers pulled his left labia?

Comment

RAH RAH REE .. kick 'em in the knee!

Comment

Can't find it on ESPN+.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Can't find it on ESPN+.
                          Stream the NCAA Baseball/Softball Game Houston vs. Wichita State live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Friday, April 7, 2023.

Comment

That link works but can't find it on my Roku. I bet I need to reboot it to refresh the schedules. Thanks for the link tho!

Comment

Payton Tolle on the mound for the Shocks in game 1.

Comment

That is inexcusable. Routine fly ball.
                                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X