Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU vs Oklahoma State (Mar 22, Apr 4, Apr 25)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booyah!!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Ta-Da!!

Comment

Good win keeping foot on neck!

Comment

OSU only got 2 Earned Runs.

Comment

I have to admit that I did not have wins by both the baseball team and the softball team over the cowboys and cowgirls tonight on my bingo card.

Way to go boys and girls.

Nice bounce back by the guys in Stillwater after the poor finish in the Cincy series. Need to develop more consistency.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 4, 2023, 10:22 PM.

Comment

There is zero chance the third game against OSU will get played tomorrow, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                There is zero chance the third game against OSU will get played tomorrow, right?
                Not sure there is a zero chance, but as of right now looking at the Stillwater weather forecast it looks like the chances are pretty low. They will probably wait until tomorrow to make that call. Not sure what time the Shockers would generally leave for a 6:00 pm game in Stillwater. Perhaps around 2:00 pm on game day?

I think the OSU has a natural grass playing service that would make it more likely to be rained out although I'm sure they have state of the art drainage. But even if the do try to play it looks like it would probably be played in light rain at best.

If you have ESPN+ you may have to settle for watching a replay of this past weekends excellent play.

Comment

Wouldn’t be terrible to not have to play them again. Winning there would be very tough. Now, if we can get the game in (or rescheduled) let’s kick their ass - otherwise on to KU
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Game has been cancelled and wont be made up

Comment

Makes sense. The forecast has nothing but rain and more rain.

Comment

I'm not seeing how we can squeeze one in against KU tomorrow either, unless they move the game to Lowrents.

Comment

I sure hope that happens. Raining much more down in Oklahoma than it has here.

Comment

I am just about fed up with all this rain.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I am just about fed up with all this rain.
                              You were right, this is too light. Let it pour on my lawn, please!

Comment

Working...
                              X