Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedge Separation Agreement

Ugh even more money down the drain
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Any free accounts where it can be read?

Comment

Guess we could play an over/under guessing game...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

$675,000 equally over 10 months.

Comment

In my next life, I want to be a fired D1 head coach who gets a 6-8 digit firing bonus.
          78-65

Comment

Ouch ...

Comment

Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
              Any free accounts where it can be read?
              Right click the link and then open in a private window.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Ouch ...
                That doesn't exactly help the case for getting rid of Isaac Brown and even Keitha Adams, although my thinking recently has been that Keitha would be back next year. And then there is at least one person on the board who wants Lambo gone as well. LOL.

I guess the rumors of the reason for Wedge departing are inaccurate because they would certainly seem to rise to the level of cause if they were true.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

That doesn't exactly help the case for getting rid of Isaac Brown and even Keitha Adams, although my thinking recently has been that Keitha would be back next year. And then there is at least one person on the board who wants Lambo gone as well. LOL.

I guess the rumors of the reason for Wedge departing are inaccurate because they would certainly seem to rise to the level of cause if they were true.
                  Well, one would think, but then again, "guess who" was in charge of the negotiations of the terms.

Oh, wait!

He just hands out these contracts and coaches quickly signed them.

Comment

Saal has a helluva hole to dig out of. I'm much less optimistic about moving on from IB this season.

Comment

Why the **** are we paying him $675k for being a drunk who cant run a program?

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It's like you can mess up to the nth degree and be paid to go away at WSU. Hell they would probably give Heiar 50% pay.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

You know how this works is easier to settle than pay the lawyers.

There were never rumors, too many eyewitnesses.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                              It's like you can mess up to the nth degree and be paid to go away at WSU. Hell they would probably give Heiar 50% pay.
                              Don't kid yourself, Greg H is going to get paid something from NMSU.

Comment

Working...
                              X