Shox vs. DBU Patriots Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox vs. DBU Patriots Game 2

After taking game 1 against an excellent DBU team, can the Shox keep up the momentum and take game 2 also? Redshirt Freshman Kris Gardner will get the start for the Shox.

Newly named WSU President Dr. John Bardo told me that he is planng on attending Saturday's game with President and Mrs. Beggs.

The guy is very interested in sports. Hopefully he will have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
      Newly named WSU President Dr. John Bardo told me that he is planng on attending Saturday's game with President and Mrs. Beggs.

The guy is very interested in sports. Hopefully he will have a good time.
      I wonder where he will be sitting? I wonder if he will walk around at all and shake some hands?

Comment

Off to the game. I hope I get a chance to meet or at least see Dr. Bardo today. :wsu_posters:

Comment

Maybe he can stop by the annual black vs gold spring football game at cessna stadium. It is a great day for tailgating... :(

Comment

Kemnitz thrown out in 1st inning. LOL. Going to be a chippy game.

Comment

No golden girls by the DBU dugout, might give them bad thoughts, no dancing either I bet.
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerman View Post
                Maybe he can stop by the annual black vs gold spring football game at cessna stadium. It is a great day for tailgating... :(
                Bardo is a very close friend of Bill Parcells, it is just a matter of time before the Wsu football juggernaut returns.
                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

I think I just saw Danny Ainge walking around at the baseball game. Does Bardo know Ainge?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    Kemnitz thrown out in 1st inning. LOL. Going to be a chippy game.

What happened?

Comment

Believe me, I like aggression. But how many outs has this team given up this year on stupid aggression on the base paths?

Stupid.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

All of DBU's runs have been directly or indirectly results of walks.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                          What happened?
                          I guess he decided it was Saturday and he didn't want to hang around so he did his ape walk at the home plate umpire barking the whole time and was immediately ejected.

Having no dirt at home plate sure stops Kenny from having any fun.

Btw shox trail 3-1 in bottom 4th

Comment

Everybody is at this game - bardo, the mayor, sexton and Ainge.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              Everybody is at this game - bardo, the mayor, sexton and Ainge.
                              Even WU made it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X