No announcement yet.

Shox at East Carolina - 04-8-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a game occurred tonight and nobody knew about it, did it even happen?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Okie State has a really shiny new toy in O'Bate Stadium. With a little forward thinking, we could make the Eck as nice. But yeah, nobody is coming right now.

There were some good things to take away from the game tonight. Seth Stroh shows signs of breaking out. Great throw from right to save a run. Somewhat meaningless GS in the 9th, but not at all meaningless to him.

Robert Cranz was excellent. He was 'up' a bit too much, but velo was good and movement was plus good. The freshman has some upside. Will Stevens showed signs of his talent. He was missing up, up up but didn't pitch poorly. He can build on that.

Favors was better. Miner wasn't bad. Should have got out of the 1st with no damage to be honest. Shaver and Hansen were not good. Ketelsen and Jones were ok.

Gage Williams continues to impress.

I realize OSU is a top 10 team and will probably host. Should have beat them last week. I honestly believe tonight's game had a different meaning for our guys. It seems increasingly clear there is a shift towards the younger guys and they've been challenged. But man we've just got to be better at the plate. Somehow, someway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Gaaah, I thought it was a Wednesday game. Crap!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Sorry. I was too focused on our new preferred walk on from Kapaun...

Comment

Working...
          X