Frisco Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisco Classic

Wanting to sit with other Shocker fans and hopefully meet some SN members... What sections are we looking for, all 3 games?
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

JJ and I will be there but have no idea where we will be sitting. See you there

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      JJ and I will be there but have no idea where we will be sitting. See you there
      Where are you guys staying?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Somewhere with an Olympic size swimming pool...

Bonus material; you never see a Nerds movie again... cancel culture won't allow it.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Somewhere with an Olympic size swimming pool...

Bonus material; you never see a Nerds movie again... cancel culture won't allow it.

They are rebooting it now.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Boy is that water cold...and deep too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

A loft in Frisco

Comment

A loft in Frisco
                Who's loft?

Comment

A loft in Frisco
                  Lucky dog!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Apparently, Shane will be back on the radio call this weekend. Did anyone catch on Twitter why he has been absent lately?

78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      Apparently, Shane will be back on the radio call this weekend. Did anyone catch on Twitter why he has been absent lately?

Not on twitter, but I do know was doing the ESPN+ broadcasts for Shocker women's basketball which is a regular gig for him. His final duties on the broadcasts is tonight was the Lady Shockers host Tulane in their regular season finale.

BTW, I think Shane does a nice job on those broadcasts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

He’s been doing radiation treatments for some kind of oral cancer. He finished up with those this week. Hope all is good with him.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He’s been doing radiation treatments for some kind of oral cancer. He finished up with those this week. Hope all is good with him.
                          Did not know what kind of cancer it was, but I did see his comment about radiation treatments, which made me believe that cancer was somehow involved. I hope these procedures nip this in the bud before anything progresses. Scary stuff.

78-65

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yes, let's hope this get's resolved in a good way. I had not heard this but I don't think he has missed any of the ESPN+ broadcasts for the women's games this year and you could not tell that this had any effect on those duties.

I wonder, if he did a lot of tobacco chewing during his baseball career not that there aren't other things that could cause this.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 2, 2022, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X