• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii gm3

Hawaii leads 4-0 after 5

Shox continue to trail 4-0, batting in 8th

Coy just struck out. 1 for 9 for series, 3 k's

Doggins batting -good to see him get back to playing.

He just struckout.

Dwayne Parker up trying to extend his hitting streak. Grounds out and end the shocker threat.

Comment

Kind of got to wonder if coy hand the chance of doing it over would he have chosen to play basketball than endure the sucktutude of wsu baseball.

Comment

Game over. Worst hitting performance to this point in the season.

Comment

Actually, Coy has had a hell of a series so far. 6 for 11 with no K's. He is having a great season so far, and if he can keep it up, will be improving his draft status greatly.

Comment

Could the moderator delete the post that Coy is 1-9 with 3 k's in the series. He is 6-11 with 0 k's. If he goes 1-9 post it, but don't put stats on the board that are wrong. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rc20 View Post
              Could the moderator delete the post that Coy is 1-9 with 3 k's in the series. He is 6-11 with 0 k's. If he goes 1-9 post it, but don't put stats on the board that are wrong. Thanks.
              I'm sure this was a mistake and no intention was made to disparage him. Coy is the least of this team's problems and we know it.

I'm looking forward to Fever's editorial of the baseball Shox after we get swept tomorrow.

I'll just quickly add a short brief in the meantime. We WILL NOT win 30 games this year and will be lucky to get to .500. I think the only way we do is if we get some games cancelled by weather and we make them up with easy wins over Benedictine and Tabor College.

After this season concludes, we will have officially fallen off the map in terms of being nationally recognized as a college baseball power (if that hasn't already happened).

I will periodically attend Shocker games, not to enjoy what is being displayed on the field, but hopefully to have a few beers, enjoy my friends company and the weather.

Fever..........

Comment

Originally posted by MizzouShockerFan View Post
                Actually, Coy has had a hell of a series so far. 6 for 11 with no K's. He is having a great season so far, and if he can keep it up, will be improving his draft status greatly.
                Cool, it must be great. I enjoy watching players have great seasons while there team put together one of their worst performances in shocker history.

Comment

Originally posted by rc20 View Post
                  I only go by what the radio said, if it wasn't him then substitute whatever shocker player it was.

Comment

It was Hall that was 1-9 I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                      I'm sure this was a mistake and no intention was made to disparage him. Coy is the least of this team's problems and we know it.

I'm looking forward to Fever's editorial of the baseball Shox after we get swept tomorrow.

I'll just quickly add a short brief in the meantime. We WILL NOT win 30 games this year and will be lucky to get to .500. I think the only way we do is if we get some games cancelled by weather and we make them up with easy wins over Benedictine and Tabor College.

After this season concludes, we will have officially fallen off the map in terms of being nationally recognized as a college baseball power (if that hasn't already happened).

I will periodically attend Shocker games, not to enjoy what is being displayed on the field, but hopefully to have a few beers, enjoy my friends company and the weather.

Fever..........
                      I'm here. Got banned for trying to take out a Suckamore fan the other day. I still don't even know exactly what I was banned for.

This team is so low on my radar right now that I haven't had the need to even look at a box score. It's more of the same. Again, this isn't North Dakota. This may not even be a decent team. But now, mediocre teams are shutting down WSU.

It's gonna get ugly.

Comment

It already is ugly....the problem is that it's been ugly for several seasons, there have just been a few really attractive diversions amongst those seasons to keep some of us off balance.

Gene is living in the 80s. The 1st pitch banquet was embarrassing. It's way past time, and now it's a matter of saving a once proud program from extinction. Frankly, I'm not positive it can be done, but now is the time to try.

I respect everything Gene has done for the program and they should name something for him. But it's time to step down before he causes further embarrassment for both himself and the University.

We are going to lose this year, and we're going to lose HUGE.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          It already is ugly....the problem is that it's been ugly for several seasons, there have just been a few really attractive diversions amongst those seasons to keep some of us off balance.

Gene is living in the 80s. The 1st pitch banquet was embarrassing. It's way past time, and now it's a matter of saving a once proud program from extinction. Frankly, I'm not positive it can be done, but now is the time to try.

I respect everything Gene has done for the program and they should name something for him. But it's time to step down before he causes further embarrassment for both himself and the University.

We are going to lose this year, and we're going to lose HUGE.
                          The first pitch banquet was embarassing? I thought it was great. LaRussa did a great job and it was the largest turnout I have ever seen for this event.

Comment

LaRussa was great. Gene....not so much. All he did was talk about what they did long ago. Rambling. Not retiring.

He knows the dogs are at the gate, and is unwilling to change.

Comment

SB Shock, It's no big deal. I just wanted you to know that a lot of players have family members that follow the games through Shockernet. Johnny's mom called me and said she read that Johnny is having a tough time at the plate according to Shockernet. I told her he was actually swinging the bat well, but unfortunately we are not winning like we hope to be doing. That's really the only reason I posted anything about the mistake. I hope there are no hard feelings because there are none on my part.

Comment

Working...
                              X