Ryan Hege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Hege

Dis boy had da gayest walkup song I eva heard. Dis dude from Maize, Ks got dis hardcore rap song like he hard or somethin. It wuz annoyin da crapz out me seein dis dude from da suburbz walk up to dat. You aint hard bru!

Originally posted by shockaflocka View Post
    Dis boy had da gayest walkup song I eva heard. Dis dude from Maize, Ks got dis hardcore rap song like he hard or somethin. It wuz annoyin da crapz out me seein dis dude from da suburbz walk up to dat. You aint hard bru!
    ?
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Prolly could whoop your ***

Comment

Maybe he just likes the song...just maybe?

I think the average person listens to music they enjoy rather than using it as a way to announce their "level of hardness" to others.

Comment

nm

Comment

REALLY!!!!!!

Wow you are talking about a players walk up song. If it helps him continue to Crush the Ball and be a Leader behind the plate then he can play Finger nails on a Chalk board for all I care. This is about the Baseball not the music. If your so HARD then you grab a bat and step in front of a 90 mph plus fast ball or a bender that causes your pants to completely fall down (probably not far to fall). If your a Shox Fan don't be Hatin Tru Dat!!!!!

Comment

you people are gullible.

Comment

It was probably Ryan himself or a teammate who made the first post. Sauce is right.
                Last edited by shoxlax; February 29, 2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I agree this is so far in left field that this has to be a player having some fun at his teammates expense.

Comment

Really?

Im sure Ryan did it while flying over the Pacific Ocean ( check the time line)--didn't have anything better to do! What a load of ****, are you and this Music Critic one in the same? If we follow your logic must be true! Does anybody believe that any of the boys lie awake at night dreamin this stuff up to post or are they a little to busy with Baseball, Class, Girls, Sleep and Oh yeah the rest of their lifes. Get Real!!!

Comment

So it was really a hard core gangster rapper who made this post with a burr up his arse because someone used a song he felt didn't fit them?

Players and families read and post on this board.

Nice act of being appalled.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                        you people are gullible.
                        This is the answer. Lighten up people.

Comment

In the old days during USENET in Rec.sports.baseball.college (jjclamdip can remember them days) there was a wsu baseball player who contacted me pretending he was a 9 year old via email - it was pretty funny. I also had a KU pitcher e-mail after WSU boatraced him/KU to tell me just because WSU beat him they still sucked and they were the worst WSU team in history (which was probably true at the time).

So yes I do believe it is a possibility. I also know what my teenage daughter is capable and maybe popman son has him snowed, but this would be something they would do.
                          Last edited by SB Shock; February 29, 2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerman View Post
                            This is the answer. Lighten up people.
                            I can agree that this post is fine in the context of a teammate giving Hege a hard time, but it doesn't excuse the thread called 'Radio.'

Comment

Working...
                            X