Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio?

Deleted.
    Last edited by _kai_; February 29, 2012, 10:43 AM. Reason: Banned, and post deleted. Grow up please. No need for something so insensitive to be said.

Can someone get rid of this? I know Todd, and he's a perfectly normal guy with absolutely no handicaps.

Edit: If I'm being gullible and this is a joke, I'm not sure it's a very funny one.

Comment

Banned and deleted.

I won't allow someone to make fun of people with disabilities, on this site.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Without starting a new and useless thread....I am not all that adept with Apps on smartphones. Is there something that will allow me to listen to Mike at the games in St. Louis, without going to shockerradio.com ? Not that there is anything wrong with sr, I go there all the time. Just not that friendly with smart phones and browsers.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Without starting a new and useless thread....I am not all that adept with Apps on smartphones. Is there something that will allow me to listen to Mike at the games in St. Louis, without going to shockerradio.com ? Not that there is anything wrong with sr, I go there all the time. Just not that friendly with smart phones and browsers.

Thanks
            It's been mentioned in other threads. Get the Tunein app.

Comment

Many thanks '79.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Many thanks '79.
                You can also download FStream app and following these directions.

Below are instructions on how you would go about listening to the stream on the iPhone:
                1. Download the iPhone app "FStream". You can do this by searching for "fstream" in the iPhone App store or by clicking here.
                2. Once FStream is installed, run it and press "Favorites" at the bottom of the app.
                3. Once inside Favorites, press "Edit".
                4. Press the plus sign next to "Add new webradio".
                5. In the "Name" field enter: Shocker Radio 1
                6. In the "URL" field enter: http://stream.hubris.net/shockerradio1.m3u
                7. The "Format" and "Bitrate" fields are optional. FStream will fill those in for you.
                8. Hit "Save" to save the favorite and then "Done" to finish editing favorites.
                9. Click on the "Play" button at the bottom of the app to return to the main menu.
                10. Click on "Shocker Radio 1" to begin playing the audio.

I use both apps. This one allows to be able to listen to both Shocker radio streams (for when a basketball and baseball game is being played at the same time). I ran into a case once where 1330 didn't stream the game for whatever short sighted reasoning.

Comment

Thanks SB. Does anyone have a memory of cell reception service (router quality) in Scottrade? All I can remember is how bad it was at Intrust.

Comment

Working...
                  X