Gene Stephenson show tonight at 8pm on 1330

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gene Stephenson show tonight at 8pm on 1330

The first Gene show of the year is tonight at 8pm back on 1330. The Shox leave for Hawaii in the morning.

he seemed upbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      he seemed upbeat.
      I thought he did too. He even wished the basketball team good luck and he told Kennedy to get us a championship in St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        he seemed upbeat.
        Gee, why wouldn't he be? He's going to Hawaii tomorrow. I know it's a long trip and all, but five straight wins, regardless of the opposition, and a trip to the islands will do that. Let's hope he's equally upbeat on the way back.

Speaking of five game streaks, how about those Longhorns? Yeeee-haw! Ricky has to be smiling at that.

Comment

Anyone else having trouble getting the coaches show to work on shockerradio? I see all the games, but not link to a show

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
            Gee, why wouldn't he be? He's going to Hawaii tomorrow. I know it's a long trip and all, but five straight wins, regardless of the opposition, and a trip to the islands will do that. Let's hope he's equally upbeat on the way back.

Speaking of five game streaks, how about those Longhorns? Yeeee-haw! Ricky has to be smiling at that.
            WOW that is pretty amazing. The Texas Longhorns after winning their first 2 games has lost 5 in a row to drop to 2-5.

I guess that is what happens when Texas actually plays a few road games (their only 3 non-con road games of the year). But 2 of those losses were at home too!

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
              WOW that is pretty amazing. The Texas Longhorns after winning their first 2 games has lost 5 in a row to drop to 2-5.

I guess that is what happens when Texas actually plays a few road games (their only 3 non-con road games of the year). But 2 of those losses were at home too!
              Texas playing a road game in February? That is news.

Comment

Working...
              X