This is a tough schedule

FDSKF4GXMA8R8qL?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
    FDSKaHMXsAgK9nV?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
    FDSKaJnXEAAjuNs?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FDSKaLnXMAUsmlr?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

Which game is downtown?

Comment

Wow. If we go much above .500 with that schedule, we will be in a regional somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
          Which game is downtown?
          I would guess that once Wind Surge schedule is determined, that question will be able to be answered.
          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I would guess that once Wind Surge schedule is determined, that question will be able to be answered.
            That shouldn't be long. I believe Omaha has released their schedule for next year. Surely AA isn't too far behind.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That shouldn't be long. I believe Omaha has released their schedule for next year. Surely AA isn't too far behind.
              Actually, now that I look at it, Wind Surge schedule is announced and both of those dates are open. Why a date hasn't been decided is unbeknownst to me.
              78-65

Comment

Riverfront Stadium against OSU April 26

Comment

Wish it was on a Saturday

Comment

Eric Wedge

“I can’t get out of my mind just how special it was last year when we broke this place in,” Wedge said. “This is not just about the Wind Surge and Wichita State. This is about the city of Wichita, it’s about Wichita State University, it’s about this state and even this region. It’s bigger than baseball. It’s about the fans and the growth of this city and I think when you put that all together, that’s what it’s all about. We’ve got to go out and play winning baseball and we want these fans to come out and watch us play.” Wedge said that the WSU players enjoyed the downtown experience last season, as well. “They loved it,” Wedge said. “It was an experience and they were humbled by it. They appreciated it and the way the fans showed up and how much they were into the game. “We want to repeat that and make it better. You’re either getting better or you’re getting worse and we’re going to get better every year.” The Shockers open their 2022 season on Feb. 18 at Louisiana Tech and have their home opener on March 8 against Oral Roberts at Eck Stadium.

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Eric Wedge

“I can’t get out of my mind just how special it was last year when we broke this place in,” Wedge said. “This is not just about the Wind Surge and Wichita State. This is about the city of Wichita, it’s about Wichita State University, it’s about this state and even this region. It’s bigger than baseball. It’s about the fans and the growth of this city and I think when you put that all together, that’s what it’s all about. We’ve got to go out and play winning baseball and we want these fans to come out and watch us play.” Wedge said that the WSU players enjoyed the downtown experience last season, as well. “They loved it,” Wedge said. “It was an experience and they were humbled by it. They appreciated it and the way the fans showed up and how much they were into the game. “We want to repeat that and make it better. You’re either getting better or you’re getting worse and we’re going to get better every year.” The Shockers open their 2022 season on Feb. 18 at Louisiana Tech and have their home opener on March 8 against Oral Roberts at Eck Stadium.

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy
                      Now that is a coach who has passion and desire to win!

Comment

I don't even follow the baseball team that closely and that has me excited.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The baseball punch ticket is still one of the hidden gem values for local sports.

Comment

I haven't studied the schedule. Are there any west coastish away games? Wouldn't mind making a trip from here in SD.

Edit: NM. Just saw the schedules posted above. Carry on...

Comment

Working...
                            X