Eric Wedge's Contract extended 2 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Wedge's Contract extended 2 years

Seems like a no brainer, and a little late. This should have been a done deal.

Here's the contract extension via the open records request log - https://openrecords.wichita.edu/view...og/entry/1824/ 2b in it has his base salary for each year and 2d is a paragraph stating his two college-eligible children will receive free tuition at WSU if they're admitted and he's head coach at the time. 2d also has a bunch of legalese regarding other factors and what will be paid for as part of it.

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

His 2 kids are SHARP. WSU would be lucky to enroll either or both when the time comes. Hope that is an option one day.

Comment

Coach Eric Wedge is Wichita State Baseball's last hope. Give him the keys to the entire NE side of the campus, because if he can't get it done, he just needs to lock things up and turn out the lights. It will all be history.

We need to get back to the College World Series in the next 5 years if we're gonna turn things around btw. You heard me right. If we're still flopping around 5 years from now, we're done.

Comment

Not exactly breaking any news or making any hot take their Clod.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            but he’s an original
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              Suddenly, he's commenting in every forum now. Bad news here, bad news there, bad news, bad news, bad news. See a theme here?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Suddenly, he's commenting in every forum now. Bad news here, bad news there, bad news, bad news, bad news. See a theme here?
                While you and the Alaskan Nomad are following me around every place I go squealing like little groupies and generally making asses of yourselves. You guys want my autograph or something?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Exactly. I love how he thinks so much of himself that whenever he says something he thinks its some big deal that nobody has ever thought of before. Naive bumpkin.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

While you and the Alaskan Nomad are following me around every place I go squealing like little groupies and generally making asses of yourselves. You guys want my autograph or something?

You mad bro?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                    X