No announcement yet.

2021 MLB Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSU signee Xavier Casserilla was drafted by the St Louis Cardinals in the 20th round. Only WSU commit or signee drafted.

Comment

Thanks for all the reports.

Comment

Xavier only ranked #80 in Texas and he is drafted. We need a SS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          Xavier only ranked #80 in Texas and he is drafted. We need a SS.
          There's no guarantee he will sign. A lot of HS players taken after the top 10 rounds don't.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

There's no guarantee he will sign. A lot of HS players taken after the top 10 rounds don't.
            I’m sure Eric is re-recruiting him. I’m not sure what amount of money he’s being offered.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

He gone.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

He gone.
                Ok Hasse gone iyo.

How about Xavier Casserilla?

What are the the options for Wallace? I would imagine Wallace and Kocis are back?

Comment

Comment

Besides his being a MIF (SS), and 3rd Baseman, Xavier Casserilla is 6' and 207 lbs., and also a pitcher with a 96 MPH fastball. I hope that 20th Round is too late, and he sticks with the Shox.

The lone high school pick on Day 3 was third baseman Xavier Casserilla (cass-er-REE-ah) (20th round), a Wichita State University commit out of Haslet, Texas, a northern suburb of Fort Worth. Casserilla was a First Team District 4-6A selection in 2021. The prep slugger batted .375 his junior season and was 2-0 with a 1.16 ERA on the mound showcasing a fastball that topped at 96 miles per hour. In the classroom, Casserilla had a 4.0 grade point average.

Comment

Working...
                    X