2012 - Game 3: WSU vs Tejas State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 - Game 3: WSU vs Tejas State

Will be interesting to hear the pregame show and see if the team has any profile.

WSU Lineup: Hall-CF, Harbutz-3B, Gillaspie-1B, Coy-DH, Hege-C, Lambert-LF, Green-RF, Parker-SS, Davidson-2B, Mormann-P

Comment

Go Shox... score some runs already. :)

Comment

Pretty rough comments by Gene in the pregame show.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          Are you able to summarize? Perhaps I just missed it coming on air, but I couldn't find it 15-20 minutes ago.

Comment

Shox breakout 1-0 lead in 2nd on Micah green 2 out double

Comment

He said he has never had a bunch of guys on opening day who had no enthusiasm for playing the game like this team. He said Santa Clara didn't want to play last might but when they still came out with a heart and enthusiasm. He said wsu was out hustled by both teams.

Comment

Mormon has let the horse out of the barn now. Walks plus shoddy throwing and catching has let Texas State score 5 runs in the 2nd inning.

Figures.

--'85.
                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

It's incredible we are this bad. It's 5-1 now. Morman couldn't find the plate. We kicked the 3rd to 1st move, wild pitch, booted a ball, couldn't get the rebound.

In my worst nightmare I never thought WSU baseball would be this inept.

We'll be fortunate to make the MVC tournament this season.

Comment

Well shox - Tejas is showing u what hitting is.ormman out in 2nd and trail 5-1.

Comment

A first in program history, 0-fer 3 start. Abyss..
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Here's our team in a nutshell, and this is a good inning:

Hall singles to short. Steals 2nd. Harbutz doesn't get him to 3rd, grounding out. Hall steals 3rd. Casey walks but then gets picked off by the catcher. Coy strikes out.

Can't hit the ball out of the infield with the top of the order. Poor fundamentals not moving a runner over and getting picked off....the one guy with power strikes out.

It's past time folks.

Comment

I'm tired of hearing about the "bats" being the problem. Everybody uses the same bats. If your players are good hitters then you will outhit your opponents regardless.

Comment

All I can say is wow, wow I never thought I would see a shocker team that is so brain dead.

Comment

He said he has never had a bunch of guys on opening day who had no enthusiasm for playing the game like this team. He said Santa Clara didn't want to play last might but when they still came out with a heart and enthusiasm. He said wsu was out hustled by both teams.
                              That's on you coach!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X