Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nickname for Jace?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nickname for Jace?

    Surely we can come up with something good. His last name starts with K-should be easy.

  • #2
    I mean his name even ends with "ace".
    Kung Wu say man who take lady on camping trip, have one intent.

    Comment


    • #3
      Jace the Ace, I like it.

      Comment


      • #4
        The Pyro from Tyro?

        Comment


        • #5
          Jace of Ks
          Jace of Play
          Amazing Jace
          Leather and Jace
          Critical Jace Theory
          2021: A Jace Odyssey
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

          Comment


          • #6
            Stud
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

            Comment


            • #7
              The Black and Yellow Baron

              It's subtle - and way too long.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                Jace of Ks
                Jace of Play
                Amazing Jace
                Leather and Jace
                Critical Jace Theory
                2021: A Jace Odyssey
                Hate to admit it, but not only do I love Critical Jace Theory, it would go a very long way in Omaha. Just sayin'.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

                  Hate to admit it, but not only do I love Critical Jace Theory, it would go a very long way in Omaha. Just sayin'.
                  Are you a Jacist?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

                    Are you a Jacist?
                    I can't unsee Jack Sigrist. Weird.
                    Kung Wu say man who take lady on camping trip, have one intent.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Jace of Base "All that he wants is another strikeout"... ok, I admit that is terrible.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Jace of Base "All that he wants is another strikeout"... ok, I admit that is terrible.


                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If your name is Jace and you are the ace it is pretty hard to improve on that. Now if his name was John or Joe or Jack Kaminska then nicknaming him Jace would be perftect. So not only did Jace show up with D-1 ready pitching ability he showed up with a built-in nickname.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

                            Are you a Jacist?
                            You're a rabid anti-Jacite. Pretty soon you'll say they should go to their own schools!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

                              You're a rabid anti-Jacite. Pretty soon you'll say they should go to their own schools!
                              If this weren't my son's baseball game, I'd knock your teeth out, you anti-Jacite bastard.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X