Big news coming for WSU baseball fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Todd Butler has been named manager of the Wind Surge.
    lmao!

Well, that would stay in line with their tradition of letting the fan base down that they started with the name/mascot blunder.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Eric Wedge has said he wants to play a game or two downtown each year.
      But how is this "Big News", especially since we already know this?

Comment

I think that they want it to be Big News. Yesterday i said that it would probably a letdown. Taylor is probably the best reporter we have had but he and others who want this to be a huge thing just read the room wrong in this case.

Comment

Ramon Borrego will have the honor of being the first manger in Wind Surge history. He will be joined on the staff by hitting coach Ryan Smith, pitching coaches Virgil Vasquez and Luis Ramirez, catching coach Joe Mangiameli, athletic trainer Chris McNeely and strength and conditioning coach Travis Koon.

Comment

Originally posted by joeydog View Post
            Ramon Borrego will have the honor of being the first manger in Wind Surge history. He will be joined on the staff by hitting coach Ryan Smith, pitching coaches Virgil Vasquez and Luis Ramirez, catching coach Joe Mangiameli, athletic trainer Chris McNeely and strength and conditioning coach Travis Koon.
            Crash Davis wasn't available?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
              I've learned that anytime there's a big buildup and someone claims there will be big news in a few days, it usually ends up being not big news.
              As sure as the sun rises in the east.

Comment

But, let down or not, on the positive side, I probably will go just to support the Shockers, watch some baseball, and get a view of the new ball park, and what it offers. For $10.00 or so, it's not a bad entertainment value

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m certainly not in the know and I didn’t know that. Has it been formally released? Cuz if it hasn’t, I guarantee you that’s it.
                  I don't think anyhting has been formally released. If it had it would probably be listed on the goShockers.com schedule. And at this point no games are listed on the schedule with the downtown park as the venue.

Comment

Now if they wanted to announce something big - they could have a Ceremony announcing the renaming of Eck Stadium to Gene Stephenson Stadium

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      Now if they wanted to announce something big - they could have a Ceremony announcing the renaming of Eck Stadium to Gene Stephenson Stadium
                      I like it, it’s time to take any reference to Rusty Eck off of the stadium and get Gene Stephenson Stadium up there.
                      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

The big news is in fact the Houston game.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

LOL. "Big news".
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                            LOL. "Big news".
                            Groundbreaking.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Groundbreaking.
                              Earth-shattering...

Comment

Apparently the groundbreaking part is that season ticket holders will still have to buy tickets from the Wind Surge

Comment

Working...
                                X