Phil Stephenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Stephenson

Just saw on Twitter that Phil is in the hospital with Covid. Power of prayers ShockerNation.

#prayersforphil

Comment

Ted Woodward also in the hospital.

Comment

Prayers to both

Comment

Wear your mask.

Comment

Originally posted by washedup View Post
            Ted Woodward also in the hospital.
            Tony Dusing (sp?) just made a programming announcement on KNSS said Steve and Ted would be back on the air on Monday.

Comment

I think another Shocker fan, Greg "the hitman" Williams just got out of the hospital and continues to recover. I pray the same for Phil.

Comment

Latest on Phil.

Comment

Comment

Great news!

Comment

What are you guys doing hiding all this Covid calamity up here in the baseball forum?

"Nobody in Wichita is getting sick"... yet they are. Really strange how it seems to be hitting the media types in our little town.

Keep those masks on tight folks and we'll snuff this virus out eventually. We've gotta cut off it's source of hosts though and we've gotta do it together for 4 solid weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        What are you guys doing hiding all this Covid calamity up here in the baseball forum?

"Nobody in Wichita is getting sick"... yet they are. Really strange how it seems to be hitting the media types in our little town.

Keep those masks on tight folks and we'll snuff this virus out eventually. We've gotta cut off it's source of hosts though and we've gotta do it together for 4 solid weeks.
                        What are you talking about? Be Clear, please. This is a Phil Stephenson thread who is not from Wichita (from Dodge City) and not a media type. But you know that already. State your point.

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about making a point. Phil is from Wichita more than DC. And he was a media type years ago hosting a radio sports show here in Wichita

Comment

updates?
                            THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

Here’s the latest I saw:

Comment

Working...
                              X