Great article in THE ATHLETIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great article in THE ATHLETIC

.....about Tommy Hottovy and his bout with COVID.... sorry to not be able to link it but a really nice read....if you subscribe, you in luck!!!

Comment

Watching the Padres / Cubs game. Good to see Hottovy out there having success as the pitching coach for the Cubs. They are sure locking up Tatis Jr. so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Watching the Padres / Cubs game. Good to see Hottovy out there having success as the pitching coach for the Cubs. They are sure locking up Tatis Jr. so far.
        Obviously, the Padres don't win through Tatis alone. I will continue to wish Tommy the very best, but the rest of the Padres non-pitchers minus Tatis were 10 for 25 with 9 walks for the cherry on top.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Obviously, the Padres don't win through Tatis alone. I will continue to wish Tommy the very best, but the rest of the Padres non-pitchers minus Tatis were 10 for 25 with 9 walks for the cherry on top.
          One crazy stat was that the Padres scored 9 runs despite going 1-12 with runners in scoring position. Crazy. The Padres (minus Tatis) have had some struggles lately on the offensive side. It sure is fun to have a competitive and exciting team to follow around here for the first time in a LONG time.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

One crazy stat was that the Padres scored 9 runs despite going 1-12 with runners in scoring position. Crazy. The Padres (minus Tatis) have had some struggles lately on the offensive side. It sure is fun to have a competitive and exciting team to follow around here for the first time in a LONG time.
            I like seeing them do well. Tony Gwynn is one of my all time favorites. I also felt a little bad (not really) about getting The Wizard in a trade from them (it was the Padres fault I think). Papa Tatis had his best major league season with the Cardinals. His career, unfortunately, was riddled with injuries.

Comment

Working...
            X