Wichita State vs Arkansas Pine Bluff/K-State - Feb 25,26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Has been on the 1st base side for many years. Switched back to 3rd base side this year after the locker room, weight facility, etc. (Phase V) was finished.
    Ahhhh. Well, my memory still sucks, I just got lucky this time.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Whoa, is it unusual for someone to bunt when nobody is on base?
      Depends how fast you are compared to how good of a hitter you think you are.
      Last edited by Cdizzle; February 25, 2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Connor nibbled a bit too much for my liking in that first inning and worked slow. Can't imagine he'll last too long with that many pitches in the first, BUT the fastball was good and he kept the ball down quite a bit.

Little different lineup today with Cooper Elliot in left and Chris Diehl DHing and Clemons at short.

Can't emphasize enough HCEW saying time after time, they are going to win with pitching and defense. This is not a good hitting team.

Kung Wu A-PB has played 3 DII games (going 2-1 against Lane College), and was run ruled by Baylor in 7, 10-0. The other 4 games were against the worst of the worst and they lost 3 of them. They aren't good. We're going to play a couple of different people and try to get some experience and even though we struggle at the plate, should win handily.

Comment

Whoa, is it unusual for someone to bunt when nobody is on base?
          Not completely unheard of and with the slow turf at home, I suspect you'll see more of it from WSU this season.

Comment

0-0 M2.

Better 2nd inning by Oliver. He's been solid so far in his debut.

Comment

Absolutely nothing wrong with what Connor is dealing right now. That's good stuff from the lefty. And yeah, it's freaking cold out here.

Comment

How far can the batter swing it before he gets called for a strike? I mean what is the rule?

Comment

Oh ... he dropped it and broke his back in half. I'm gonna take some ibuprofin after watching that.

Comment

0-0 E2

Comment

How far can the batter swing it before he gets called for a strike? I mean what is the rule?
                      There isn't really a rule. Hooray!

Generally, you will hear reference to either the hitter "breaking his hands" or the bat going past the point of parallel with the front of home plate. In reality, it is entirely at the umpire's discretion.

Comment

There isn't really a rule. Hooray!

Generally, you will hear reference to either the hitter "breaking his hands" or the bat going past the point of parallel with the front of home plate. In reality, it is entirely at the umpire's discretion.
                        Oh wow.

Comment

TRUE fans....how many of you there????

Comment

Anybody find it on Yurview online? Their website sucks donkey balls so it's possible I'm just not finding it.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Well, there goes being sharp.

Comment

Wait if you attempt to bunt and miss, you don't get called for a strike?

Comment

Working...
                                X