MLB Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Draft

I read this the other day and thought it was interesting. I'm not into college baseball at all, and never attend the CWS anymore, but this could add a little interest in the event. Not sure if there are any baseball nerds in Wichita that would be interested in attending the draft, but if there are any, the draft is now only a 5-1/2 hour drive.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Omaha has done an outstanding job of securing unique and beneficial events in the last 10-15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      I read this the other day and thought it was interesting. I'm not into college baseball at all, and never attend the CWS anymore, but this could add a little interest in the event. Not sure if there are any baseball nerds in Wichita that would be interested in attending the draft, but if there are any, the draft is now only a 5-1/2 hour drive.
      https://www.omaha.com/sports/cws/maj...900941ff1.html
      I will bring RDR, next year if you are bringing the beer and Doritos!
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

So that means all he has to spring for is one beer for you and a small bag of Doritos for RDR

Comment

I've upgraded from beer to fine bourbon. I went the scotch route for awhile, found that while I enjoyed it, it's far too pretentious. Good bourbon is, well, good.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I'll still bring Doritos.

Comment

Limit JJ to one finger. He gets a little crazy more than that and likes to take his clothes off. That's what I've been told anyway

Comment

Working...
              X