2019-20 Fall Ball and Preseason Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
    Very good article. It will take time for the players to trust the staff but I love the comment by Wedge about throwing strikes and not beating ourselves.
    Yep. We may find out quickly that the guys we have don't have good enough stuff. But at least we'll know. It has been painful to watch/listen to games lately with the number of walks and HBP.

IMO, the defense has been atrocious, and while there are a lot of factors to that, fielder's being able to take a nap between action certainly couldn't have been helping.

Comment

• It's always better to put the ball in play and take your chances of making a play than giving free rides to first base. I'm sure someone like SB can provide the analytics for such

Comment

• Think about the wealth of baseball knowledge this staff brings to our beloved program. Wedge, Pelfrey, and Hibbs all have time in The Show. As the story alludes, the smart kids know that everything said has intense meaning, which can’t help but lead to a return of success. I am not wishing for the passage of time but I am stoked for February 21st to arrive!

Go Shox!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
        X