Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small world

Hey small world... what was
    the name of the player named Nick who transferred to UCO after the season? Working at an On cue in Guthrie...nice guy... loved Wichita

You talking about this guy?

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Lol... don’t think do

Comment

Not ringing a bell. What era did he play in? Marshall, Turgeon, ?
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Nick Houzenga, a 6-2 RHP. Played 2 years at Southwestern Iowa junior college before transferring to Wichita State. I don't think he ever played for the Shocks.

https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...36#post1120436

Comment

Oof, baseball. I missed that!
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
              1972Shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              I have to admit that your post was a pretty good curve ball. Didn't know for sure what your were going for but I have to admit I had a hard time picking up the spin on that one. As it turns out it was just a pitch that slipped out of your hand.

• Kung Wu
              Kung Wu commented
              Editing a comment
              hahaha, truth!

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Nick Houzenga, a 6-2 RHP. Played 2 years at Southwestern Iowa junior college before transferring to Wichita State. I don't think he ever played for the Shocks.

https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...36#post1120436
            YEAH, THAT'S HIM!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X