No announcement yet.

2019/2020 Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roc leaving is not like the others. We wish him the best and say prayers for him.

Comment

Too early to fret but I’m wishing we had the power hitters in Hall and Cheatham now. I joked with a friend that I would love a WSU outcast game VS roster kids. I know I’m a broken record here but we let some better talent go for some reason. Hoping tomorrow relaxes us all.

Comment

Slavens too

Comment

Winning 4 more games this year matters zilch. Getting back to national relevance in 5 years is everything. You do that with talent AND culture.

I don't know anything, but your timing and posting history doesn't seem particularly unbiased.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Winning 4 more games this year matters zilch. Getting back to national relevance in 5 years is everything. You do that with talent AND culture.

I don't know anything, but your timing and posting history doesn't seem particularly unbiased.
            My mind tells me we’ve got a culture guy at the head of the snake. Time will tell if we’ve got the talent guy. Based on the offseason, we know he has a clear vision of the type of guys he wants to take along for the ride.
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post

My mind tells me we’ve got a culture guy at the head of the snake. Time will tell if we’ve got the talent guy. Based on the offseason, we know he has a clear vision of the type of guys he wants to take along for the ride.
              Yep. And for the record, I'm under no illusion that positive results are guaranteed.

Comment

You’re right, winning a few games this season means nothing for HCEW but it could adversely impact recruiting. Whether HCEW can translate to college kids has yet to be seen but he’s still going to have show improvement in the program with the kids he has to be viewed as a successful HC and not just the Tony Robbins of baseball that can regurgitate powerful self improvement statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadshocker View Post
                  Slavens too
                  I heard Slavens was not happy here. You can’t lock up players who don’t want to be here. It’s still a free country.

Comment

Is VanVooren restricted from throwing, hitting, or both?

Comment

Not restricted lol. He looked good yesterday and that play in the outfield was dynamite.

Comment

I think another player is no longer on the goshockers.com roster. Or my math is poor.

Comment

Munsch, I think. Now down to two leftys.

His final career line is a horror show ...

0.1 IP, 3H, 3W, 3WP, 4R, 3ER, ERA 81.00, WHIP 50.00

Still, he was the first lefty off the bench in the first game.
                          Last edited by Wuzee; February 27, 2020, 03:36 PM.
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Not restricted lol. He looked good yesterday and that play in the outfield was dynamite.
                            He looked good indeed. Certainly seemed to raise our talent level a bit.

Comment

Roster craziness for sure. I think Munsch kid got pulled off bench cold that first weekend after Pelfrey made to many visits to mound. Atleast that’s what they said on radio. Might have contributed to those numbers. Losing him and the earlier departures might hurt later when we play better talent.

Comment

Always good to have new WSU fans on the board!

Comment

Working...
                                X