2019 Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Offseason

What do we think happens this offseason? Anything exciting?

Lmfao
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Lmfao
      ShockerFever Hey, how are you! Tough loss for the boys today. They sure played well down the stretch. Including 3-2 against National Seed ECU.

I know you were rooting for the boys as hard as I was.

Comment

I think we retain Butler, maybe even give him an extension. He’s had some real adversity during his tenure, and I would anticipate next year he’ll finally hit his stride. A lot to be excited about. If you don’t see that then you don’t understand what’s happening with the program and you should probably just shut up.

Sincerely,

Downtown Shocker Brown

Comment

Can we put a monument in centerfield for this great accomplishment?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            I think we retain Butler, maybe even give him an extension. He’s had some real adversity during his tenure, and I would anticipate next year he’ll finally hit his stride. A lot to be excited about. If you don’t see that then you don’t understand what’s happening with the program and you should probably just shut up.

Sincerely,

Downtown Shocker Brown

Everything Cajun RULZ!!!!!11
            FYP with his trademark slogan, post signature.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Should start hearing about summer ball assignments so WSU can develop some more “ dudes”. Be interesting to see how Pelfrey handles the pitchers during the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                Should start hearing about summer ball assignments so WSU can develop some more “ dudes”. Be interesting to see how Pelfrey handles the pitchers during the summer.
                I think we will see much different approach this offseason. Mike has been there. Done that. Think we come back more prepared.

Comment

Sincerely,

Downtown Shocker Brown
                  SHOCKvalue Dang. Don’t remember saying anything like that at all. Just keep believing.

Comment

FYP with his trademark slogan, post signature.
                    ShockerFever I have noticed the amount of time you obsess about me. You really should talk to someone about that.

Kung Wu can allow us one thread about the boys that will be coming back next year. Can we stay on topic? There are 6 other threads concerning you and your lapdogs cheering for these young men in Shocker uniforms to lose. Embarrassing.

Comment

Bring it in Shocker baseball fans. Group hug! We are a very tiny group now. No room for dissension. We've passed through the Valley of the Shadow of Death and we've come out... ummm... well.... quite scathed. Yes, the program is in shambles, but money is still flowing into facilities and the right hire - the only hire - can be just the spark to have us all break dancin' in here.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                        ShockerFever I have noticed the amount of time you obsess about me. You really should talk to someone about that.

Kung Wu can allow us one thread about the boys that will be coming back next year. Can we stay on topic? There are 6 other threads concerning you and your lapdogs cheering for these young men in Shocker uniforms to lose. Embarrassing.
                        How do you know I’m obsessing about you? You been lurking here instead of going on a sabbatical like you probably wanted everyone to think?

And lol at you getting your sphincter tightened. Your hero and brother is about ready to walk the plank. Give him my condolences for his burial at sea.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'd like to hear haydb's take on the current state of the program. Anyone know that dude personally and still talk to him? He's was the king of the Shocker baseball when it came to online fan discussion.

Comment

• JJClamdip
                            JJClamdip commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That is going back a long time with the reference to "Haydb", actually it's "haysdb".

I am sure he is in prison somewhere serving time on a stalking charge, that would explain his absence.
                            Last edited by JJClamdip; May 26, 2019, 09:40 AM.

How do you know I’m obsessing about you? You been lurking here instead of going on a sabbatical like you probably wanted everyone to think?

And lol at you getting your sphincter tightened. Your hero and brother is about ready to walk the plank. Give him my condolences for his burial at sea.
                          Another great post. Make stuff up. Avoid any meaningful discussion.

You didnt go to any baseball games. How bad is it that I went to more games than you did? And while not going, you have been here cheering them to lose. You are truly a great Shocker fan.

I assumed you couldnt go three posts in the baseball forum without mentioning me. I didnt even have to look. Thanks for confirming it.

Comment

I'd like to hear haydb's take on the current state of the program. Anyone know that dude personally and still talk to him? He's was the king of the Shocker baseball when it came to online fan discussion.
                            Current state: Quality Freshmen position players who posted a winning record against ECU late in the year. Great building blocks. Eddy has shown ability to compete at a high level, but our other pitchers outside McGuiness have struggled. We need pitching. I think we can hit with most teams. But we get outhit due to limitations of current staff.

Excited to see how Slavens, DVV, and Siegrist continue to develop and if we can get a few Freshmen to step up to that level. If so, we can replace LR and JB. That will give us chances next year.

Comment

• shockerfanmas
                              shockerfanmas commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I love your optimism, but let's get real. Until Todd Butler is removed as Wichita State baseball coach, I don't see the Shox making noise anytime soon
                          Working...
                          X