OU at wsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU at wsu

OU leading wsu 9-4, bottom 9. Shocker pitching with 7 walks. Not much hitting except for Katz 3 run HR.

Final. wsu record now 20-20. Record on this home stand was 2-6. Dropping their record 15-9 at home. Heading to Cincy this weekend.

Comment

Apathy. Crickets. WSU baseball.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        Final. wsu record now 20-20. Record on this home stand was 2-6. Dropping their record 15-9 at home. Heading to Cincy this weekend.
        Other than the home runs by Katzfey and Gibson the Shocks didn't do much tonight. Seems like OU took advantage of evey opportunity they had. Jordan and Luke continue their mini-slumps combining to go 1-7 with a walk. Need those two guys to get going again soon.

Not sure what to think about Cincy. The are 18-22 overall but 8-7 in conference play. The have an RPI of 125 vs 86 for the Shocks. On paper the Shocks seem like the slightly better team. The one area where Cincy has shined in AAC play is their pitching. They have an ERA of 3.16 in AAC play. OTOH hand the Shockers have an ERA of 7.00 in AAC play.

I think this weekend could go either way.

Comment

I'm predicting a Cincy sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            I'm predicting a Cincy sweep.
            I’ll double-down on that as well.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’ll double-down on that as well.
              If Cinci sweeps I would be in favor of cutting the cord with Butler now instead of later. Any post season chance would effectively be over so why not?

Comment

I'm not anticipating a Cincy sweep but it is not our of the realm of possibilities nor is a Shocker sweep although the Shocks have yet to sweep an AAC opponent in their time in the conference so that seems like the least likely scenario.

I would agree that a Cincy sweep would definitely have the fat lady clearing her throat. However, I doubt we will see any action on HCTB before the end of the season.

Comment

• NCAABound
                  NCAABound commented
                  Editing a comment
                  72...Im pretty apathetic about WSU bball, but I still appreciate your updates and comments.
              Working...
              X