Shocks At Ku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks At Ku

Quality start for Tommy Barnhouse. 7 innings, 4 hits, 1 home run and really never in much trouble.

Shocks scored 3 in the third and basically have treated the Hawks like you should treat a Ku coed, bend her over and do your business.

8-1 Shocks batting top 8th.

Shocks have looked really good tonight. Swinging the bats well. Pitching well.

Speaking of bending over and taking it in the shorts. James Cosentino, the KU second baseman hitting in the 2 hole, is 0-9 in the 2 games with the Shocks with 9 strike outs. I think ownership has been established.

Shocks now lead 9-1 heading into the bottom of the 8th. Alex Segal on to pitch the 8th.

6 of the Shocker's 9 runs have come on 2-out base hits which is excellent.

Comment

Our record against bad baseball teams is improving.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Our record against bad baseball teams is improving.
        Let me guess, tomorrow sucks because even though the Sun is going to rise, we all know that it's imminently going to set, right?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Around the American tonight:

#22 UCONN with a real headscratcher, losing 10-3 to a 12-13 Fairfield team with a #208 RPI in Storrs.

Houston got 2 in the 8th and 1 in the 9th to edge Lamar (RPI 203) at Lamar 8-7.

UCF hammered Stetson (RPI 246) 13-4 in DeLand.

USF pummeled FGCU (RPI 186) 15-4 in Tampa.

Tulane is trying to make a single run in the 10th stand up at New Orleans (RPI 148) in Game 1 of the Pelican Cup.

Ouch, they don't. Tulane had the bases loaded with 1 out, up 1 in the 10th and struck out twice.

Then after getting the first batter to ground out in the bottom of the 10th, the Privateers went single, ding dong to end the game 8-7.
          Last edited by WuDrWu; April 2, 2019, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Let me guess, tomorrow sucks because even though the Sun is going to rise, we all know that it's imminently going to set, right?
            Did I say something factually wrong or are you satisfied with a baseball program in year 6 just simply winning games against bad teams?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Segal and Peters looked fantastic out of the pen to close it out 9-1. That's 5 in row against that team up north. 4 beatings. Good job guys.

Shocks RPI 65. Other team 130.
              Last edited by WuDrWu; April 2, 2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Did I say something factually wrong or are you satisfied with a baseball program in year 6 just simply winning games against bad teams?
                I enjoy it when my alma mater kicks the snot out of KU, and don't look for or need a reason to diminish it.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• shoxlax
                  shoxlax commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would 1000% agree with that. I enjoyed it when Mike Cohen beat Tulsa because well, they were Tulsa.

Seeing KU lose in anything other than the probation sweepstakes makes me happy.

• WuDrWu
                  WuDrWu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will enjoy ass whipping those guys no matter the sport, record or date.

Good win. Decisively. On the road, vs a rival.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I enjoy it when my alma mater kicks the snot out of KU, and don't look for or need a reason to diminish it.
                  Did I say otherwise? I'm absolutely ecstatic to see us destroy KU. Absolutely love it. But big picture, it doesn't matter as much when both us and KU will be playing in the same postseason tournament again this year.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Nice win Shocks! Let's keep it going.

Go Shox!
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Quality start for Tommy Barnhouse. 7 innings, 4 hits, 1 home run and really never in much trouble.

Shocks scored 3 in the third and basically have treated the Hawks like you should treat a Ku coed, bend her over and do your business.

8-1 Shocks batting top 8th.
                      Your comment is crude and disgusting.
                      Last edited by Veritas; April 4, 2019, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                        WuDrWu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Then put me on ignore. You don't understand hyperbole. You also have butthurt a mile long from your god getting fired.

Why don't you bend over for Gene and afterwards GFY? I'm sick of your stupid **** ideas and posts. Get over yourself and Gene.

I may now celebrate every hit and recorded out with a separate thread, just to annoy you. Comprende, asswipe?

• WuDrWu
                        WuDrWu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How was that for crude and disgusting, dipshit?

A little sensitive? Apparently the truth hurts.

Comment

• shockerfanmas
                        shockerfanmas commented
                        Editing a comment
                        People are so quick to talk bad about others on here, but can't stand it when the roles are reversed. I think it's hilarious the number of keyboard Billy bad asses we have on these somewhat toxic boards. I just take it in stride personally

nm
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ShockTalk
                        ShockTalk commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I didn't see your post ShockerFever , but that was probably a good idea.

Not sensitive at all Veritas, just decided I wasn't going to ignore your attacks on me any longer. Since you're so hurt by my comment regarding a quality start by Barnhouse and the Shocks destroying your beloved hawks, maybe it's time for you to embrace dollar Bill and all the Hawk programs you love so much? Just a suggestion.

ShockerFever you should check your PM when you get a minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X