2019 Gm #3 vs Stanford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

That is exactly why your ass is lame. Call out all bad things, ignore good.

It wears thin.
    But I'm here on a Saturday night, following along, with about 5 others.

What a **** fan I am.

You're the biggest loser on this site.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

But I'm here on a Saturday night, following along, with about 5 others.

What a **** fan I am.

You're the biggest loser on this site.
      Second. Only to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
        Gonna defend Fev on this.
        The sunshine pumpers and kookaid mixers/drinkers by the Butler’s Dr and the group thinking sheep is a big freaking turnoff.

I have renewed interest in the program due to the beginning of the righting of the wrong with fHCGS and with Pelfrey stepping up to help the program. I try not to post on every game win or lose, but I do listen or watch with pride and passion. But please don’t attack a fan for having enough pride in the program to be pissed and hungover from what Sexton/the Boat and the Butler did to the program.

A lot of us are still a bit hungover with cynicism.

Good things though are around the bend, and that bend gets closer and closer with the lack of new contract.

Go Shox
        Perfectly stated Veritas. Thank you. And you'll get no other response from the rosey crowd. They're happy with mediocrity because Butler is a nice ol' Louisiana boy.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shane Dennis: "WSU not playing very good fundamental baseball at all".

That's it. Fire Shane.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Second. Only to you.
            Where were you at last night, hypocrite?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Where were you at last night, hypocrite?
              Watching the game. Chatting with Shocker fans. Enjoying beers with LSU fans. No phone in my hand.

You will also notice I posted nothing during second game. Does that make me a hypocrite or cancel out the first one?

Comment

Watching the game. Chatting with Shocker fans. Enjoying beers with LSU fans. No phone in my hand.

You will also notice I posted nothing during second game. Does that make me a hypocrite or cancel out the first one?
                You shouldn't have been enjoying anything. The team was getting curbstomped. Were they victory beers or something?

Based on what you've watched and heard through 2.3 games of the season, do you think WSU is a fundamentally good baseball team?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Jack Sigrist into leather.

Comment

You shouldn't have been enjoying anything. The team was getting curbstomped. Were they victory beers or something?

Based on what you've watched and heard through 2.3 games of the season, do you think WSU is a fundamentally good baseball team?
                    I've been here following each of the games. Fev, you know how I feel about Butler and the Boat. However, I don't really understand what your getting out of following the games like this. It borders on masochistic. Everyone already knows your positions on the baseball program and play-by-play reminders aren't needed. Why take it out on the players and the rest of us? Nothing is going to happen right now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I've been here following each of the games. Fev, you know how I feel about Butler and the Boat. However, I don't really understand what your getting out of following the games like this. It borders on masochistic. Everyone already knows your positions on the baseball program and play-by-play reminders aren't needed. Why take it out on the players and the rest of us? Nothing is going to happen right now anyway.
                      How am I taking it out on the players? All I'm doing is commenting on the games. The program is what it is. Let's not sugarcoat anything.

I'm here because I'm still a fan. I'm certainly not a bandie. The beginning of the season used to be so exciting. I guess I'm still just following out of habit. Don't worry though. Just like the last few years, after we dip, and apathy sets in again on everybody, I'll be posting less and less, and following less and less. At this point, I'm just listening to see how far before Shane Dennis loses his voice.

Butler is the worst thing to happen to this program. Well check that, Boatright may actually be the worst thing to happen to this program. But I'm still a fan. That will never change. So here I am.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ritter homers. 4-4. Another team we're outhitting 5-2, but struggling to separate.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ritter cranks one to deep left-center. 4-4.

Comment

Katzfey flies out and Cadena strikes out.

4-4 to the 6th.

Comment

Kids battling against a super team tonight.

Comment

4-4 to bottom of 6th. Eddy with first inning where Shox didnt give up a walk.

Comment

Working...
                                X