2018 NCAA Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NCAA Tourney

Wish the Shocks were in it, but here we go.

UCONN trails Washington 2-1 bottom 6. UCONN eschews throwing either of their aces (my definition) and didn't take full advantage of a 2 on, 1 out, 1 already in situation in the bottom of the 1st.

USF strikes first against OSU as imposing mountain man Chris Chatfield led off the bottom of the 2nd with a HR 1-0 Bulls still batting bottom 2.

Oklahoma and Miss State in a pinball game 5-5 bottom 3.

Columbia putting an early scare into Florida 3-2 bottom 4 (probably end up 14-3 Gators but for now.....)

ECU and Houston play tonight.

Live NCAA baseball scores, schedules and rankings for all divisions from opening day to the College World Series.

Comment

What's the NCAA tournament?

T

...:cool:

Comment

Name somewhere WSU Baseball won't be next year if they change coaches.

Comment

• Shockm
          Shockm commented
          Editing a comment
          I respect you a lot Doc. You have a lot of knowledge about the Shockers and I've been a follower all of my life. However, I just don't believe in HCTB anymore, and he will need a year of winning like you say (winning enough to be in the NCAA, would mean a Top half finish in the AAC and Top 40 or better RPI) for fans to begin coming back the following year if that happens. I went to a couple of games this year, and very few other supporters believe anymore too.

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          With the right coach (one exceedingly more competent than HCTB), I would say our chances of making the tournament in his first year are on par with Todd's chances in year six...

T

...:cool:

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Columbia putting an early scare into Florida 3-2 bottom 4 (probably end up 14-3 Gators but for now.....)

ECU and Houston play tonight.

Bottom 4 (still going) for Florida.....single, HBP, double, walk, double, double, triple, double. 8-3, Gators still batting.

Comment

• Cdizzle
          Cdizzle commented
          Editing a comment
          lol, good call. I'll take a day off if you nail the score exactly. :)

Or, somewhere WSU Baseball won't ever be if they don't. That's like saying Evansville isn't going to make the NCAAT next year because they fired Simmons.

Two can play that game. I vote we try to keep this thread from devolving.

UConn down 2-1 in the 7th.
        USF tied 1-1 with OSU in the 4th.

Comment

With 2 on and 1 out in the bottom of the 7th UCONN's Conor Moriarty grounds into 5-4-3 DB on the 1st pitch. Very Shocker like execution from the Huskies.

Comment

• Cdizzle
            Cdizzle commented
            Editing a comment
            Any Sherlock fans? This dude kept making me double-take all season.

So you’re saying WSU is making a regional next year after they couldn’t do it this year?

Is this the twilight zone?

Never in a million years did I believe Doc would fall off his rocker, but here it is happening. Wow.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WuDrWu
            WuDrWu commented
            Editing a comment
            No offense, but your reading comprehension is mind-blowingly idiotic. Your hatred has caused you to become unhinged, even more so than usual. Sad, even for a strawman.

Washington plates two in the Top of the 8th on a walk, strike out, walk, pass ball, bloop single to left against a drawn in infeild and then a rocket that nearly decapitated the UConn pitcher. A pitching change being made with runners on the corners and 1 out.

Comment

UConn now down 6-1 in the 8th

Comment

Comment

UConn loses 7-1.
                USF down 5-1 in the 5th.

Comment

Not my best prediction ever but 13-5 Gators, final.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                    1972Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe not your best but PDG.

The wheels have fallen off in Deland, Florida as well. OSU has scored 4 in the top of the 9th and now lead USF 9-2.

Certainly not a good start of the AAC so far. Both UConn and USF losing to lower seeds in the 1st round (not that there is much difference between a 2 and a 3 seed).

#1 ECU hosting #4 NC Wilmington and #3 Houston facing off against #2 Purdue in Chapel Hill at 6:00 pm CT this afternoon. Hopefully, they can salvage some pride for the AAC.

Comment

I guess they wanna give him one more year... It's a mistake... But hope I'm wrong

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                      1972Shocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think you posted to the wrong thread.

• shoxilla
                      shoxilla commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Trump thread
                  Working...
                  X