WSU vs. UConn - AAC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs. UConn - AAC Tournament

UConn just wrapped up a 6-2 win vs Cincy, guessing first pitch will be in a half hour give or take.

Interwebz chatter indicating first pitch will be closer to 3:30 CST but nothing official.

Comment

Any way to stream video or audio? Links appreciated (at work)

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
        Any way to stream video or audio? Links appreciated (at work)

Thank you in advance!
        Kennedy (broadcast at 3): http://goshockers.com/watch/?Live=2539&type=Live
        Livestats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=218484
        Video: https://www.facebook.com/AmericanDigitalNetworkPlus/

Comment

First pitch will be 3:45 PM per WSU baseball's twitter page.

Comment

Go Shockers says it is on KNSS. Instead I'm listening to Hannity.... garbage.

Comment

MK on the air.

Comment

Per MK, the conference is open to the possibility of playing the championship game as early as Friday in order to make sure it gets played. I'd wondered whether there was any flexibility to move that game up since it's slotted for broadcast on ESPNNews on Sunday.

Comment

Hopefully they get a new tin can for Mike's end, cause this is really annoying to listen to.

Comment

WSU is the home team.

For the record, I maintain my long-running belief that seeding should always determine home team in these tournaments. I have never understood the whole "keep it even, flip a coin" thing.

Comment

Mike is on 1330 now and, in fact, he is way ahead of the internet audio stream. Already 1-2 on the 1st batter before 1st pitch called on the internet stream.

Comment

Obviously something was wrong with the mound in warmup. Codi was 0-2 then bounced 4. Repair work done and we’re back at it

Comment

More balls hitting the dirt than hitting the glove. Always a plus. I wonder how much of this is the “mound’s fault”.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cdizzle
                          Cdizzle commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You know I'm not riding the excuse train, but watching the game, there was like an inch of loose dirt on the top layer on the mound. His plant foot was sliding all over the place.

Heuer doesn't trust the mound. This isn't going to end well

Comment

Double-play scores a run, but that's a huge positive outcome for the Shox

Comment

Working...
                          X