Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Lutz Poll: Has Todd Butler done enough to earn a sixth season coaching the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Lutz Poll: Has Todd Butler done enough to earn a sixth season coaching the team?

Yes, no doubt
    2.90%
    No, no doubt
    46.38%
    Leaning yes
    11.59%
    Leaning no
    39.13%

Wow! "Leaning yes" must be the WuDrWuClan stuffing the ballot box.
    Season is not over yet, but I simply can not support a guy that finishes next to last in the conference in his 5th year. The Butler DIDN'T do it in this particular case, but it still seems like a crime getting paid all that money based on the performance. Sorry WuDrWu... As one caller stated, time to say "Bye Bye Butler." Wish him the best.

Comment

Wish you made this a public poll.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

My vote would have been for Butler to never be hired in the first place, but since that wasn't an option, I went with a no doubt no. Sadly, given what we had to pay to get into the AAC, I fear we're stuck with Butler for at least 1 more season. I'm already dreading next season, especially given we have a lot of seniors on the roster, and the chances of losing Bohm and/or Jenista, maybe even Dugas, are pretty high.

Comment

I sincerely hope the 'Yes, no doubt' voters are actual trolls.

Comment

So far this poll has clearly indicated that the Twitter "poll" was a hoax.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Working...
            X