No announcement yet.

Shockers at Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be the one to step up and give credit where credit is due. Snavely kept the offense in the game until they figured it out.
    Not sure who is worse 1972Shocker or the announcers. If you are going to criticize a player you might want to be a professional and make it constructive criticism. No player goes up to the plate wanting to K or make an error in the field. The only one deserving of full blow criticism is HCTB. He can make or break a spirit of a team by just one comment or body gesture.
    Congratulations to Preston for figuring it out and making two great starts. He is like a good bottle of wine that gets better with time. DeBacker and Ritter you are studs! GREAT TEAM EFFORT TONIGHT!

Comment

Shockers' RPI improves to 19 with the win.

Comment

There's been some tight sphincters posting today.
        Last edited by ShockTalk; April 24, 2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Save some for the weekend. Or not. It was KU after all.

Comment

"It was KU after all"? The RPI got better with the win. I don't understand you people. This is baseball. Any given day the worst can beat the best. The team stepped up after a sweep last weekend and after a slow start today. KU could have made it more difficult with just a couple different at bats or moves by the coaching staff. Had KU done so HCTB might have gone postal and cause our team to give up. You just never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Linus View Post
              . Had KU done so HCTB might have gone postal and cause our team to give up. You just never know.
              So are you hinting this team is about to quit on HCTB?

Comment

• Linus
                Linus commented
                Editing a comment
                Not at all. I'm saying that HCTB needs to ensure that he brings his A-game in leadership to the rest of the season. Motivate them, listen to them and when they make a mistake put his arm around their shoulders (the best he can) and say you'll get it next time. Don't tell them they have to catch or hit the ball. I'm pretty sure they know that.
            Working...
            X