Mitch Mormann -- California Collegiate League All-Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch Mormann -- California Collegiate League All-Star

Mitch is one of 18 (!) Foresters selected for the CCL All-Star Game.

Eighteen members of the Santa Barbara Foresters have been selected to play in the California Collegiate League All-Star Game on Wednesday, July 13 at Stengel Field in Glendale. The game will be tel…
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Re: Mitch Mormann -- California Collegiate League All-Star

Originally posted by Wuzee
    Mitch is one of 18 (!) Foresters selected for the CCL All-Star Game.

http://presidiosports.com/2011/07/18...all-star-game/
    18 frigin players from one team?, BFD, thats all I can say.

Comment

They must have a pretty good team...lol.

Comment

I'm glad he was good enough to be 1 of 18 on his team. Still that seems really weak to me. They must only have 6 or so teams in the league and need to make up two 25 man rosters or something.

Looks like he was having an excellent summer before one bad outing caused his ERA to shoot up. Regardless I hope he doesn't sign at end of summer.

WSU could really use Mitch and Smith in the rotation next year.

Comment

Where is TJ on that list he was having a real good summer. There must not be any middle relief pitching on the all star team.
          First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
            Where is TJ on that list he was having a real good summer. There must not be any middle relief pitching on the all star team.
            TJ has much better numbers - 3-0 1.59 era in 17 innings with 17 k's
            Morman numbers - 2-2 4.42 era in 18 inning with 12k
            Minis was 0-1 6.62 era in 18 inning with 21 k's

Bayliff has only played in 5 games with 0.200 avg

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
              Originally posted by shock10
              TJ has much better numbers - 3-0 1.59 era in 17 innings with 17 k's
              Morman numbers - 2-2 4.42 era in 18 inning with 12k
              Minis was 0-1 6.62 era in 18 inning with 21 k's

Bayliff has only played in 5 games with 0.200 avg
              Well, most of that is not very encouraging. :(

Comment

Bayliff just started playing, just now back from injury.

Comment

The Santa Barbara Foresters finished off their season with an 8-1 victory over Team Vegas Sunday afternoon at Caesar Uyesaka Stadium. A packed house was on hand to see the Foresters claim their eighteenth CCL Championship which they will share with the San Luis Obispo Blues. For the Blues, it was their first CCL title.

Mitch Mormann, who was the opening day starter, fittingly took the hill for the closing day game. He went seven strong innings, allowing one run on four hits while collecting ten strikeouts, for his fourth win of the season.

Comment

Working...
                  X