No announcement yet.

WSU at Mizzou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't see it mentioned in this thread, but Kake is reporting Butler was suspended by the NCAA for the Mizzou game and Friday's game against Creighton after getting ejected Sunday for arguing balls and strikes. That sounds like a crazy punishment to me.

Comment

Yep they mentioned it at the start of last night's telecast on WatchESPN/SEC+ as well.

I was at the airport and following on GameTracker when it went down on Sunday - did he get physical with the umpires or something? If it was a run of the mill tantrum and ejection then this seems pretty dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
        After tonight, I think it's clear we aren't a top 20 team. Although McNesse St did pick up win #5 by beating Houston and UTSA broke their 5 games losing streak by beating 16-1 Texas A&M so anything can happen... And I said "hopes of a series win". If we go 1-3 this week that is going to cast a lot of doubt on how good we are.
        What does UTSA have to do with anything?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• shockfan89_
          shockfan89_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry, UTA.

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

What does UTSA have to do with anything?
        He meant UT Arlington. (EDIT: never mind.... I still hate the reply function on this new format)
        Last edited by SPEShockAlum; March 14, 2018, 09:02 PM. Reason: Still hate it....

Comment

Working...
        X