No announcement yet.

Shox and Trees Part Deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why you don't give the other team 5 unearned runs. Then it doesn't come to that.

Comment

• At least we showed heart getting back into the game, hopefully we avoid that entirely tomorrow. The best I can do to remain positive :shock:

Comment

• No question (via replay) that Tyler was safe at 3rd. Ok, so it was a close play in live action but the ump should know that ties go to the runner.

Still the Shocks put themselves in the position to allow a bad call to perhaps determine the outcome of the game.

Comment

• Guess the umps/Valley wanted to make sure the late game would still be on schedule so it wouldn't disappoint the 10,000 fans that are waiting to enter the ballpark for the home team.

This SH*T better light a fire under them for tomorrow. This kinda BS should make them want to pound the living daylights out of these high schoolers tomorrow.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker
            That's why you don't give the other team 5 unearned runs. Then it doesn't come to that.
            i hear you, but you hate it to end on a big F up by the ump.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
              Originally posted by WuDrWu
              The number of times this #### league ass rapes us is inexcusable.

Let me out now!
              this X 10000000000000000
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                That's why you don't give the other team 5 unearned runs. Then it doesn't come to that.
                While I agree that we gift-wrapped this one to the Suckamores, that doesn't excuse an umpire 5 feet from the bag from totally blowing a safe call.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Sure would have liked to have the one more AB we should have gotten.

A walk, a HBP, a wild pitch, a balk, an error or a hit would all be options to tie or win the game in that AB.

Comment

• No question (via replay) that Tyler was safe at 3rd. Ok, so it was a close play in live action but the ump should know that ties go to the runner.
                    The problem is it was not a tie.
                    Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                      No question (via replay) that Tyler was safe at 3rd. Ok, so it was a close play in live action but the ump should know that ties go to the runner.
                      The problem is it was not a tie.
                      I said it wasn't a tie, but considering the play a tie would be the worst thing the ump could have seen. Either way the runner is safe.

The fact that he called him out makes you wonder if this particular ump has a personal bias that may have come into play.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by twister17e
                          At least we showed heart getting back into the game, hopefully we avoid that entirely tomorrow. The best I can do to remain positive :shock:

Good answer......I'm going to keep my eye on you......

Comment

• Well if that call doesn't get the guys breathing a little fire nothing will.

Hopefully, they come out tomorrow and make a statement.

:goshocks:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                              This SH*T better light a fire under them for tomorrow. This kinda BS should make them want to pound the living daylights out of these high schoolers tomorrow.
                              Has anything ever lit a fire under this team this year? I have no idea what to expect tomorrow except I will probably be surprised.

Comment

• 1:25AM and I'm still pissed about this game.

I was pissed that the Shox melted-down on defense and handed 6 runs on a silver platter to InSt.

I'm pissed because the umpire BLEW the call at third to end the game. The game should be decided on the field by the players, not by a ******* blown call. Maybe the Shox can't get the tying run home, but maybe they do. Let them play on and find out. From my seat behind the third base dugout it sure looked like the runner beat the fielder to the base.

Dammit.

I expect some firm resolve from the Shox this afternoon to win and advance.
                                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                                X