Missouri Valley Conference baseball tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Valley Conference baseball tournament

For those interested, we will be posting game updates and reports from the Missouri Valley Conference baseball tournament next week. I hope you will consider following us on twitter @MVCfans and at www.MVCfans.com
    site: www.MVCfans.com
    twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MVCfans

It's hard to support a site catering to the buddy system that allows the administrator's Creighton buddies to post what they want, when they want, and restricts others simply based on prior history or responsive comments.

You need to allow for a fair site or you'll continue to lose members over there.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
      It's hard to support a site catering to the buddy system that allows the administrator's Creighton buddies to post what they want, when they want, and restricts others simply based on prior history or responsive comments.

You need to allow for a fair site or you'll continue to lose members over there.

+1. I hate that site, but you know what? It is a perfect representation of the Valley.

Milktoasty and fair and square. As long as WSU doesn't dominate, everyone will be happy.

Comment

The new MVC site sucks.
        Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

+1

I'm pretty much done over there due to the hypocrisy and the fun sucker outers.

Comment

I don't like it because they don't have a separate forum for baseball.

On Valleynet, the baseball forum had a lot more activity than the football forum. Yet the new board has a football forum and baseball is just stuck in other mens sports with soccer and the like.

Comment

Working...
            X