Damon Sublett to try pitching again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damon Sublett to try pitching again

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

I always thought his brightest future was on the mound . . . if he could stay healthy with his herky-jerky delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Harley
      I always thought his brightest future was on the mound . . . if he could stay healthy with his herky-jerky delivery.
      if he could stay healthy, it probably would have been different hitting. but i agree i thought he was going to be a pitcher. deliverys can be modified real fast

Comment

Sublett was low 90's with nasty breaking stuff.I loved when he closed games at WSU.My all time fav closer.

Comment

You had to figure this was a possibility when he was drafted, being that he was so successful at WSU. At least he has something to fall back on, if in fact he does do pitching full time. Whatever happens I hope he is able to find some success professionally. Love to see Shockers make it to the bigs.

Comment

Working...
          X