Average WSU Baseball Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average WSU Baseball Fans

I think too much is made about the age of the average WSU baseball fan. There are fans both young and seasoned out there. I just don't get where this stereotype comes from.

WICHITA, Kan. - Wichita State will be offering several opportunities to travel to away baseball games in 2011. The three bus trips that are available are the Aprll 13 game at Kansas State, the April 19 game at Oklahoma State and the May 3 game at Kansas.

On April 13, the bus leaves at 3 p.m. and the price of $40 includes ground transportation, game ticket and dinner at Sirloin Stockade before the game.
    Nevermind :(

Re: Average WSU Baseball Fans

Originally posted by Rosewood
    I think too much is made about the age of the average WSU baseball fan. There are fans both young and seasoned out there. I just don't get where this stereotype comes from.

WICHITA, Kan. - Wichita State will be offering several opportunities to travel to away baseball games in 2011. The three bus trips that are available are the Aprll 13 game at Kansas State, the April 19 game at Oklahoma State and the May 3 game at Kansas.

On April 13, the bus leaves at 3 p.m. and the price of $40 includes ground transportation, game ticket and dinner at Sirloin Stockade before the game.
    Nevermind :(
    But as you said Shocker baseball fans are of all age groups and the trip to Okie State appeals to a little younger group:

"On April 19, the bus leaves at 2:30 p.m. and the price of $45 includes ground transportation, game ticket and dinner at Eskimo Joe's before the game. "

Comment

Working...
    X