No announcement yet.

WSU-Penn State Game 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I spoke to soon. How many comebacks does this team have in them for today? The wishing well has run dry.

Comment

Melting down like a Japanese nuclear reactor

Comment

Well... the basketball team won at least.

Comment

Burned all of our pitching, couldn't ask them to continue to keep us in the ballgame. 5 errors and 2 hits pretty much says this team has no business winning.

Comment

I find it very ironic that TC has been 3 times after what happened yesterday.

Comment

And the game is over and PSU and TC get into again. It pisses me off knowing that PSU is laughing their way into our locker room all the way to their plane. We got owned and embarrassed at our place.

Comment

Yep, I will wait until after the left coast and Hawaii trips to pass judgment, but right now looking like more of the same old garbage of the past two seasons.

Comment

Very disappointing result. sounds like some real 'winners' on the PSU team. Kinda takes some pop off of the UofA wins. No time to pout about it though; gotta hit the road and get some wins.

Comment

Somebody might tells these kids before they "talk the talk" they might want to "walk the walk".

The only fight this team showed was with their "Mouths". Stop the theatrics and either show them your better with your bat, gloves and pitching or keep the mouth shut.

I think we are going to find that Arizona is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by kstarheel
                      Very disappointing result. sounds like some real 'winners' on the PSU team. Kinda takes some pop off of the UofA wins. No time to pout about it though; gotta hit the road and get some wins.
                      I wouldnt just assume that its the other team thats not classy. not going to call out anyone in paticular but I have coached against certain players on wsu team and i wouldnt classify them neccessarily as classy. Now i dont know exactly what happened but I bet there was alot of talk and non baseball related stuff going on in both games

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                        Somebody might tells these kids before they "talk the talk" they might want to "walk the walk".

The only fight this team showed was with their "Mouths". Stop the theatrics and either show them your better with your bat, gloves and pitching or keep the mouth shut.

I think we are going to find that Arizona is overrated.
                        Or maybe Penn State is under rated.Or both.

Comment

I also find it ironic that TC was hit 3 times today with no retaliation. Are our coaches "wussies", or are our pitchers not executing? No warnings by the incompetent umpiring crew, no adjustments by our hitters (Oh well what's new). At least Kemnitz cared enough to cause a stir.

If I were king.....well let's just say the outcome might not have been different but the cuts and bruises would have looked differently. :-x

We have a team full of softies!

Even if you had to wait until your ass was kicked...then earhole however many you need to get even.

:-x

Comment

Basically wipes out the Arizona series.

What an absolutely dreadful, sucky performance. How does a team coming off a sweep of Arizona, go on to pound Penn State into the water the first game, and then succumb to dog poo and lose two home games like that?

It appears we saw a fluke in the midweek and we are subjecting ourselves to another season of mediocre baseball.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                              Basically wipes out the Arizona series.

What an absolutely dreadful, sucky performance. How does a team coming off a sweep of Arizona, go on to pound Penn State into the water the first game, and then succumb to dog poo and lose two home games like that?

It appears we saw a fluke in the midweek and we are subjecting ourselves to another season of mediocre baseball.
                              It appears this season will be no different than lasts. There is marginal improvement in the relief pitching, but the status quo of poor hitting and poor defense is again a problem. Is the hope of making the post season once again having to win the Valley Tournament? At this point yes, but it is still premature.

The next 10 games will tell us a lot of what we can expect. If we can win both against Air Force and get 2 against Oregon and Hawaii then a 6 - 4 road trip will be a success for this team. 7 wins or more and I'm believing an at-large possibility again.

This team needs to find that 'bulldog' in em'.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox

This team needs to find that 'bulldog' in em'.
                                There is no bulldog in them. They are just like those little"yapping" dogs that are so annoying but when you chase after them they go all over the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X