Big 12 dumpster fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 dumpster fire

Ku can't even keep juco prospects signed. Lol. Between them, Baylor and Texas the Big 12's long term outlook doesn't look good. Might have to start replacing existing schools with ones that aren't a total joke in football.

Not that I'm a Big 12 booster, but OU, TCU, OSU, and KSU are all top 20. Texas is 1-1 and always over-rated. KU is always a joke. Baylor is a surprise joke.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Not that I'm a Big 12 booster, but OU, TCU, OSU, and KSU are all top 20. Texas is 1-1 and always over-rated. KU is always a joke. Baylor is a surprise joke.
      I doubt KSU and OSU will make a splash this season.. They also are looking at coaching changes in the next year or 2. After that all's that really left is OU and TCU. WVU could come around eventually.

Comment

I'd hardly call the Big 12 a dumpster fire with 4 teams in the top 20 and OU being the #2 team in the country. Issues here and there?...maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
          I'd hardly call the Big 12 a dumpster fire with 4 teams in the top 20 and OU being the #2 team in the country. Issues here and there?...maybe.
          KU just lost to their 2nd MAC team (Ohio) in two weeks 42-30 (KU scored TD with no time on clock). C. Mich. and Ohio are both considered middle of the pack MAC teams. KU might take 7th place in the MAC. KU is a dumpster 🔥.

Comment

KU only needs 6 more D1 wins to be bowl eligible.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Speaking of dumpster fires.......how does Lovie Smith keep getting work? Illinois is AWFUL. Nebraska is only slightly better and after 5 minutes I cannot watch anymore. Painful.

The Big10 has some bad teams. Illinois, Rutgers and Nebraska are bloody awful. Indiana & Northwestern are not good. Maryland & Purdue are improved but still not good (Maryland down to their 3rd string QB and that matters, no doubt).

Minnesota and Iowa and Michigan are well coached but lack a lot. Certainly Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan and Wisconsin are solid if not predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                KU only needs 6 more D1 wins to be bowl eligible.
                Well they didn't lose this week so that's a step in the right direction. Now the challenge is to figure how to not lose when it's not their bye week.

Comment

Good thing KU was at home today so they keep the score against Texas Tech relatively close. Final KU 19 - Texas Tech 65.

Comment

Working...
                  X