Choking - and it's not about KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choking - and it's not about KU

Did anyone else see the kid from UNO go Latrell Sprewell on his teammate last night? He appeared to be UNO's best post player and was removed for the remainder of the game (about 5 minutes I think). They ended up losing the game by one point.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Yeah. I watched UNO in their conference tourney final. He lost his mind in that game too. Had to come out of the game and was cussing at the coaches while he was on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Yeah. I watched UNO in their conference tourney final. He lost his mind in that game too. Had to come out of the game and was cussing at the coaches while he was on the bench.
      Sounds like maybe the kid needs a little help with his mental stability, ala Grayson Allen.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

You could tell by the coaches' lack of reaction that this is probably a normal occurrence with that guy.

Comment

And it's great that Marshall doesn't recruit those types of kids.

Comment

I bet if Jake White were still there, he'd take (a) charge.

EDIT: I wish someone would have articulated that UNO was Univ of New Orleans and not Univ of Nebraska-Omaha.
            Last edited by RoyalShock; March 15, 2017, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              Did anyone else see the kid from UNO go Latrell Sprewell on his teammate last night? He appeared to be UNO's best post player and was removed for the remainder of the game (about 5 minutes I think). They ended up losing the game by one point.
              UNO lost by one (which I swear is not intended as a pun) in their NCAA Tournament play-in matchup against Mount St. Mary’s, and there were precisely two highlights, both involving New Orleans’s junior forward Travin Thibodeaux.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
              X