clown arrested wearing KU shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clown arrested wearing KU shirt

LIBERTY, Mo. — The creepy clown fad continues with a man arrested in Liberty while wearing a clown mask. Police said they received a call of a suspicious man in a clown mask around 8:40 p.m. …
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

His pizza delivery job must not pay enough.
    Harding was not charged for his actions while wearing the clown mask, but he was arrested for an outstanding stealing warrant issued in Kansas City, Mo. with a $250 bond.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

There isn't a jailhouse big enough to arrest all of them.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Donald, dammit I told you no clownsheet!
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

I'm pretty sure your thread title is redundant. It is my working assumption that everyone wearing a KU jersey is a clown. :)
          The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
            I'm pretty sure your thread title is redundant. It is my working assumption that everyone wearing a KU jersey is a clown. :)
            Hey, now you're tracking with my post. :)
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
            X